Rey Mysterio To Need Surgery, Could Be Out For Months...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
- Rey Mysterio had been under the impression that he torn his ACL and MCL. Going into the match with Alberto Del Rio on last Monday's RAW, the idea was to take things easy but Rey tore his bad knee up very bad on a baseball slide. The latest from someone close to him is that he may be out of action for "months and months," and will most likely need the surgery now.

Before the bad news from Monday came out, Rey was expecting to work through with more rehab.

Mysterio still hasn't updated fans through any of his networking sites, and the company and superstars are hush on it right now. They said he couldn't put any weight on it Monday after the show and he was in pain any time his leg moved at all.

This is why I said they shouldn't have worked him at SS & Raw... but I give him props for toughing it out to do it... but it clearly wasn't a wise choice.

PeepShow

Best in the World
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
w7tcn6p
Favorite Wrestler
FOxu9qI
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
66EZrsh
Favorite Sports Team
OPg6il8
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
WHATS YOUR SOURCE MAN

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
This one was PWI...

Here's Mysterio on his Twitter finally:

"Need to have surgery again! Sorry4 the let down! Promise to make it back as soon as possible!Gonna miss what I luv most-ENTERTAINING U's!619"

Oh, and the surgery is scheduled for August 26th, this Friday, according to Mysterio's Twitter

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
Thank god I respect Rey and all but I couldnt stand watching him interact with all his 3 yr old fans at ringside every monday night, that shit its rather annoying imo.