Rey Mysterio & Sin Cara tag team?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
What do you think about the possibilty of Sin Cara & Mysterio tag teaming? Do you think they should?, Do you think it will be successful? Could you see them Champions?

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Seen them already as a tag team, not really anything special to me besides their gimmicks and wrestling style being the same. Rey Rey needs to lose weight and just put people over. Sin Cara needs to get out of WWE and go back and train for he can stop botching.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I think it's the beggining of an alliance that will lead to a turn and a match between them at WM 29. Mark my words.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
I'd book it as Sin Cara teaming with Rey, but against decent competition. They become tag-team champions, have a 2 month feud with heel tag team, win the first time but luckily, then the feud gets really personal as Rey's "family" is attacked, then at the 2nd encounter Sin Cara betrays Rey and lets the heels get their way with him as they become the new champions.

Sin says he should be recognised as the best masked superstar in WWE and he's sick of Rey being the poster boy. They fight at WM in an epic match with Sin going over.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Crayo said:
I'd book it as Sin Cara teaming with Rey, but against decent competition. They become tag-team champions, have a 2 month feud with heel tag team, win the first time but luckily, then the feud gets really personal as Rey's "family" is attacked, then at the 2nd encounter Sin Cara betrays Rey and lets the heels get their way with him as they become the new champions.

Sin says he should be recognised as the best masked superstar in WWE and he's sick of Rey being the poster boy. They fight at WM in an epic match with Sin going over.

What I think will happen, pretty much.