Rey Mysterio babeh

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

C4

:sq_yellow_blush:

ReyMysterio.jpg

Rate/Hate/Masturbate :no_1:

PeepShow

Did you duplicate every other text layer? Because his name is spelled wrong every other time it appears on the bottom. Other than that, I don't see any problems. Nice work.

Wrestling Station

um, whats the light for? also the light/shadow is done wrongly.
Techno brushes? why? lol.
the text tag looks wrong (placement towards bkg looks wrong).

Really nothing special about it.

Also, how many times you created threads in the past week? becareful about the rules please.

C4

Did you duplicate every other text layer? Because his name is spelled wrong every other time it appears on the bottom.

Yeah, I duplicated the layer several times... can't spell Mysterio, lol :eek:

um, whats the light for?

What's the light for in your signatures? There isn't any particular purpose, just to have a good effect at the end of it.

also the light/shadow is done wrongly.

Would you EVER try and explain what you mean with that comment? How are things done wrongly? :n:

Either you explain it and let me know what means wrong over here or stop calling graphics wrong everytime I post them.

Techno brushes? why? lol.

There aren't any techno brushes in this signature, but even if there were then why not? "lol"

the text tag looks wrong (placement towards bkg looks wrong).

Any suggestions?

Really nothing special about it.

Heard that the 10th time from you Wrestling Station, I know my graphics aren't special and I never said they're special so stop telling me that they're not special when I know they aren't, :yeahright:

Also, how many times you created threads in the past week? becareful about the rules please.

Look at the other people who make multiple threads a week, there are many of them. Plus no one else other than yourself is having problems with me making 3-4 threads a week. And I'm pretty much sure that 4 threads are allowed in one week.

This is like the 6th or 7th time you have repeated a similar comment of yours with not much meaning at all, either don't comment or give out something that actually helps me. If you think you're still right about everything, then I'll browse through all my threads in the last month and get all those comments of yours in one thread so you can see that you're saying the same thing over and over again.

Thanks, but no thanks Wrestling Station.
:n:

Wrestling Station

if you say that im saying things over and over again, then pardon me; you are doing the same mistakes over and over again lol.

But really, you dont mind what others do, just mind your own business, im talking about the rules bro. I dont want to give infractions to you as you are a legit member.. do i have to say this out like that for you to understand?!! thats why im reminding you of the rules. Coz if its not me, someone else will give out warning. I adviced you and its up to you.

S0LD1ER

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ryback2
Look who is back!! S0LD1ER!!! WOOOO! lol ight on to the sig!

I like it alot, has good thought put into it and looks spaced well apart. Has a focal point and thats a plus. The light is a bit strong though, maybe tone it down a bit and it should be good, other then that, I like it and don't see why knuckle head (WS sorry but you still aint changed) up their is giving you such a hard time about it. The border is nice to, seems to fit well. The bar at the bottom idea with his name and all is good I like that alot and the color of the text and font is perfect for it. If you look to the left of the main PSD you will see a black line, follow the black line to the border and theirs like a smudge of something their. Might have been a mistake but its ight, nutin to big. Also noticed you don't have a name, pick a name and label your work so people don't rip it. Good job man and keep it up!

1chiban

Reaction score
Just a question - technically is there really a WRONG way to do something? It's down to perception and peoples' standards. The shadow isn't wrong but just doesn't look as good as it could.

Phenom

Reaction score
I agree with 1chiban. Technically there's nothing wrong with it all.

Anyway, I like the lighting. I also like what you did with the main render. The only thing I suggest is making the bright sphere of light a little more transparent, or if you'd like, you could just delete it.