Rey Mysterio & Albertio Del Rio backstage last night

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
mWzMtY.png

Hmm..discuss..

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Told you they were both there! Didn't I tell you!

JeebaK

Future Endeavoured
Banned
Reaction score
i loled so hard at the "del rio visited taco shop" part. Typical Mexican.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Thank God we have scrubs like the Ms, R Troof, and Kofi Kingston in the EC over a beast like Del Rio

JC4Life37

The Showoff
Reaction score
Do you honestly believe Rey could have made the show, great? He'd gotten the pop, but Punk not get a pop too?

Both men are coming off injuries, so the best angle to be run would be if ADR launched Rey into the side of a production truck

... either that, or ADR explodes Rey's other knee (kayfabe) leading to yet, another ADR/Rey feud

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
JC4Life37 said:
Do you honestly believe Rey could have made the show, great? He'd gotten the pop, but Punk not get a pop too?

Both men are coming off injuries, so the best angle to be run would be if ADR launched Rey into the side of a production truck

... either that, or ADR explodes Rey's other knee (kayfabe) leading to yet, another ADR/Rey feud
What are you flapping about?
Yes he could have. At least it would of been some excitement and a break from pointless promos and video packages...
Why would that be the best angle to run? I've never heard such rubbish in all my life.If ADR 'exploded' Rey's other knee, how could they feud? Rey would be 'injured'...:facepalm:

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
ADR should kill Rey off. Kayfabe or no makes no difference to me.

JC4Life37

The Showoff
Reaction score
Jonathan said:
What are you flapping about?
Yes he could have. At least it would of been some excitement and a break from pointless promos and video packages...
Why would that be the best angle to run? I've never heard such rubbish in all my life.If ADR 'exploded' Rey's other knee, how could they feud? Rey would be 'injured'...:facepalm:

b/c it would draw heat in Rey's hometown. It wouldn't be a legit injury but the heat would be off the charts

Del Rio's momentum is dead and Rey is the perfect babyface. Neither guy can wrestle now and it keeps Rey off TV for little longer

What else could Rey do? Promo? You want a Rey promo? Honestly? Please. Please