Rexan's WWE Audition

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rexan

Jobber
Reaction score
I know I just created my account and this is my first post but bare with me. This is a must see audition tape. Rexan calls out Vince McMahon!!!

This is:

Rexan's WWE Audition.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I'm gonna be the next Champ!
how do we know you are the real Rexan though? You could just be stealing this dude's vids and posing on this account

I think you need to make a video stating how awesome Dolph'sZiggler is so we know for sure your really who you say you are

Reactions: TheArabHammer

Rexan

Jobber
Reaction score
how do we know you are the real Rexan though? You could just be stealing this dude's vids and posing on this account

I think you need to make a video stating how awesome Dolph'sZiggler is so we know for sure your really who you say you are
HAHA, this ain't a joke

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Vince needs more nudes. Also bark like a dog.

Jeremy

The Showoff
Reaction score
Vince said you better be taller than that midget Daniel Bryan if you ever want to be champion of his company.

Reaction score
Guys IM THE REAL REXAN. Rexan the Flexan Texan to be exact. That's me in the video, and if y'all watched it you'd realize that NOBODY TALKS TO THE CHAMP! Okay buddie?! Tell Vince that the next time I see him before he sees me, I'm gonna snatch that toupee off his head and put it on a friend of mine, who says he's Native American but really isn't, and then were gonna beat his wife in her next run for congress.

THG?

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
This was awkwardly funny.