Reviews?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Would you like there to be reviews of various games?

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Indifferent

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

InsaneAlphaBeta

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Hello everyone!

So, back in the day, around 2009 i was on a site called Bungie,net, yes the same Bungie who created The Halo games, and Destiny, and i was part of a group called The Holy Council, and in that group i was the review guy, various new games come out, i play them, and review them, And i ddi that for quite awhile, the group had atleast 500 ish members at the time and quite a few were accurate, so i wanted to see what you guys think! would you like to see reviews of various games? Let me know in the poll above or your thoughts below!

InsaneAlphaBeta

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Old games, yes.
Old games? interesting! how old are we talking though? like xbox 360/PS2 era? (Like say, Bioshock/Elder Scrolls/Games of That Era) Or perhaps further to the OG Xbo and PS1 Era like the Spyro games? Fable? or do you mean like REALLY old games like The original DOOM? Castlevania Symphony of the Night? Or perhaps all of the above?

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
Old games? interesting! how old are we talking though? like xbox 360/PS2 era? (Like say, Bioshock/Elder Scrolls/Games of That Era) Or perhaps further to the OG Xbo and PS1 Era like the Spyro games? Fable? or do you mean like REALLY old games like The original DOOM? Castlevania Symphony of the Night? Or perhaps all of the above?

Original Doom would be great. I'm talking mostly 90s games on consoles like the SNES, Sega Megadrive (Genesis), N64, PS1, etc. PC games as well.
I like the retrospective videos you can find on YouTube, I'll watch them. I've watched at least 10 for A Link to the Past.

InsaneAlphaBeta

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Original Doom would be great. I'm talking mostly 90s games on consoles like the SNES, Sega Megadrive (Genesis), N64, PS1, etc. PC games as well.
I like the retrospective videos you can find on YouTube, I'll watch them. I've watched at least 10 for A Link to the Past.
I see! sounds great!

I'll probably do a bit of a mix, from really old games as i said before, maybe less old games, and also mix in some newer games, aswell as some of my personal favorites!