Resume

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

noumenon

Just wondering...what jobs have you guys held over the years? What do you currently do?

-McDonalds.......my first job was at Mcdonalds when I was like...15? Horrible shit, no need to explain...lol.

-Waldbaums....... It's a supermarket, I was a cashier, it sucked.

-Ragshop...... It was like a little arts and crafts kinda store. I was a manager and keyholder.

-Caffe on The Green..... I was a bartender for about 3 years...from the time I was 16 until 19.

-Nielson Entertainment..... I worked for the Nielson Ratings System. Really cool job. I was a research marketer and site supervisor. I got to pre-screen and rate upcoming movies. Cool shit

CURRENTLY.....
I am an electrician and heavy machine operator (I drive front end payloaders, back ho's and bulldozers)

SnackZ

Reaction score
my first job was packing bags in a supermarket and then they moved me to Stock boy

then I worked the concession stand at a movie theater and then became a ticket taker (free movies/popcorn/soda was great!)

then went into outside sales for:
gas and electric deregulation company
adt home security
Sprint
ATT
Verizon
Crack/Cocaine/Weed

then inside sales and customer service at Verizon
Billing/Customer Service - Thomson Media Group

Now in billing/order entry/customer service/collections for a furniture company in NY

Kizza

I've never had a job yet, but I'm going to apply at a Foodland (supermarket sorta place) as early as Monday. A mate of mine works there and he said that the guy wanted to hire people, so I'll apply and see if I can get paid 10 bucks an hour :D.

Some extra cash would be brilliant, I'd love to save up for a car and complete what I see as my independence for the time being.