Resident Evil: Into Darkness

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
01_raccoon-city-police-department.png

2560px-The_Resident_Evil_logo.svg.png

Into Darkness
Resident Evil: Into Darkness is a retelling of the series starting from scratch, detailing the events surrounding the Raccoon City Destruction Incident. The series will be taking place through the events of Resident Evil 0 until Resident Evil Code: Veronica, possibly beyond a later date. There will be a few key differences between the events of the canon stories and "Into Darkness". All of your favorite characters will appear in some capacity, possibly even bigger roles than before. The story of Raccoon City's fall will also slightly differ from the games. However, without further ado, let's hope for the survival of all those people within Raccoon City.

Archive:

Season 1: "Infection" -

S1.E1 - "A Prelude to Darkness"

Last edited:

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Season 1:
"Infection"
Confirmed Characters:

Raccoon Police Department

Albert Wesker (VA: Peter Jessop)
latest

Chris Redfield (VA: David Vaughn)
latest

Jill Valentine (VA: Michelle Ruff)
1049032FCC747EB8DE046C665DCFADE218121503

Barry Burton (VA: Michael McConnohie)
barry-burton.png

Brad Vickers (VA: Darren O'Hare)
brad-vickers.png

Rebecca Chambers (VA: Erin Cahill)
resident-evil-rebecca-chambers.jpg

Enrico Marini (VA: Daniel Hagen)
resident_evil__hd__enrico_marini_by_thepwa_da54vor-fullview.jpg

Richard Aiken (VA: Yuri Lowenthal)
latest

Police Chief Brian Irons (VA: Sid Carton)
brian-irons.png

Marvin Branagh (VA: Christopher Mychael Watson)
Marvin-Branagh-Resident-Evil-2-2019.jpg

Kevin Ryman (VA: Kirk Thornton)
latest

Other Confirmed RPD Personnel:

- Kenneth J. Sullivan
- Edward Dewey
- Kevin Dooley
- Forest Speyer

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms

Official Raccoon Police Department Roster

Upper Management

RPD1.PNG

S.T.A.R.S.

RPD2.PNG

RPD S.W.A.T.

RPD3.PNG

General Patrol

RPD4.PNG

K-9 Unit

RPD5.PNG

Crime Investigation

RPD6.PNG

Crime Prevention

RPD7.PNG

Crime Scene Unit

RPD8.PNG

Last edited:

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
S1.E1 - "Prelude to Darkness"

June 8th, 1998, Unknown Location

We find ourselves in a personal office space of some sort, a ragged and run-down place that appears as though it has seen some use through the years. Crashing through the door is a disheveled man in a blood-stained white lab coat, who immediately locks the door behind him. He braces his abdomen with one of his hands and haunches over to the desk, lit up by the light from the nearby aquarium; the aquarium is conspicuously void of life. He starts to write a note, though vague about the details themselves.

???: Dear Eleanor, I’m sorry I won’t be able to come home and see you. Something bad happened. All hell has broken loose, and though you won’t be able to see this note, know that I love you with all my heart, and I hope you and Laura will be safe. Everyone is dying out here, and one by one we’re all going to fall. I fear that once we all die, this is going to spread outside the facility itself. Even the test subjects broke loose. This entire place has become a hell hole… and I can feel myself losing my grip on my humanity. I’m not going to go down like the others. In a few short moments, I’m going to take care of things myself, this is my last will and testament: We made a horrible mistake, and now we’re paying the price. God have mercy on our souls.

Before he can even finish, a loud banging and clanging of the door ring through the room. The man sighs and rubs the sweat and blood from his face, reaching into his pocket and pulling out a small derringer pistol. The door doesn’t hold for very long as it busts open, though we are unable to see who is coming through. The man cries out and raises the derringer up against his head. Before he pulls the trigger to blow his brains out, he gives one last statement, followed by the deafening sound of the gunshot.

???: I’m sorry for everything.
2560px-The_Resident_Evil_logo.svg.png

Into Darkness
July 4th, 1998, Arklay Forest, Outside of Raccoon City

There’s a great amount of hubbub in the misty early morning hours of the Fourth of July, several police vehicles securing the perimeter of this forested area of the Arklay Mountains outside of Raccoon City. Out of a more inconspicuous vehicle exits Detective Edward Elliot, of the Raccoon Police Department’s very own Investigative Division. He looks dead tired and takes a long puff of a cigarette before surveying the chaos before him. The Crime Scene Unit’s been here for some time now, despite the fact it’s nearly 6 in the morning

Edward Elliot: What a way to spend Independence Day…

Elliot starts to make his way through the raucous group of officers and personnel. He is immediately met by one of the CSU guys, a squirrely Sergeant not much shorter than Edward himself: Emil Reader. Reader hands a cup to Elliot, who continues to smoke his cigarette with the care of a man who’s been at one of these crime scenes one too many times.

Reader: It’s not looking very good Detective. Same as all the rest; someone found the bodies all torn to pieces before calling it in. It was an anonymous call and they look relatively new. Older couple as well; it looks damn sickening…

Elliot: Tell me something I don’t know, Sergeant.

Edward was tired of all of this. It was the 12th time that there had been a homicide out in the Arklay forest, and they drew no closer to actually understanding the cause of all this. It all began last month it seemed out of nowhere. Elliot sips a cup of coffee and finds where they have the bodies covered. A couple of officers salute the detective as he dismisses their sentiments. He motions to see the bodies; a few of the detectives pull open the tarp. We do not get an actual view of what Edward Elliott is looking at, merely his reaction. He looks away immediately in disgust and shakes his head, before looking back one more time. He waves his hands and the tarp goes over the bodies, with Elliot turning around, looking so agitated and disturbed.

Elliott: When I find who or what is responsible for this, I’m going to make sure they pay…
Two Hours Later, West Offices, Raccoon Police Department

We arrive sometime later at the Raccoon City Police Department, where Elliott is walking through the West Offices, and spots Day Shit Lieutenant Marvin Branagh getting ready for the day, alongside patrol officer Kevin Ryman who’s grabbing a cup of coffee himself. Marvin Branagh is one of the most respected men in the RPD & one of Elliot’s friends. It was actually Marvin who coined the affectionate nickname “Ellie” for the detective, who has come to accept it from most people. Marvin spots Elliott and calls him over.

Marvin: Yo, Ellie, you look like shit, man. I heard all about it on the radio, another rough morning huh?

Elliott: Well, it’s one way to spend the 4th of July, rather than being home with Sarah. Two more bodies all badly chewed up. I don’t get it; if it was some grizzly bear, you’d think we’d have found it by now, right? I have half a mind to go to the Captain and twist his arm so the Sherriff’s department or someone can close the roads into the forest.

Kevin hears the conversation & walks next to the two of them and shakes his head. Kevin is what most people call a hot-shot. He’s a damn good officer, but may have a slightly overinflated self of importance, and has a quick temper. He’s best known within the department for being one of the best marksmen; he’s also infamous for flunking the application for the Special Tactics And Rescue Service (S.T.A.R.S.)... twice.

Kevin: Some grizzly bear, my ass, Ellie. Could be some wolves, you know they’re pretty dangerous out there; might be a feral pack.

Elliott: We’re not throwing out that theory as well, but there’s more to it. We’re still determining the bite wounds on our two most recent victims, but there are at least three that have been bitten by other people.

There’s an uncomfortable shift between Kevin and Marvin who both look at each other with slight worry. Elliott lights up a cigarette and stares blankly at the two.

Marvin: You think we have cannibals in the Arklay mountains, Ellie?

Kevin pounds his hand against the nearby desk, which startles one of the officers a few desks down, Rita Phillips, who is also there for the day shift.

Kevin: That’s fucking wild, man. If we ever manage to find those freaks, we’ll definitely make sure they pay.

Elliott: Trust me, Kevin, you’d be too hot to handle out there– Knowing the chief, he’d give it to the big boys upstairs.

Kevin stares at Elliott for a few seconds and sighs, looking dejected; Marvin pats him on the back and laughs a little. This was obviously a playful jab at Kevin not being able to make it onboard S.T.A.R.S.; news around the department was that there was an outside hire that joined the recently vacated spot on Bravo Team.

Marvin: Relax, Kevin, Ellie’s just giving you a hard time. I know you’ll make S.T.A.R.S. one day.

This actually slightly cheers up the three of them as they share a small laugh; Elliott bids the two adieu as he goes back to the East Offices, while Marvin and Kevin talk a little more.
Meanwhile, Meeting Room, Raccoon Police Department

In the grandiose meeting room, sitting on a group of chairs are the united members of the Special Tactics and Rescue Service, each waiting to see the big news: the arrival of their new member. Each team member chats or idly waits for their Captain, who hasn’t appeared yet. We are introduced to each one by their qualifications and their team assignment. We are introduced to Chris Redfield first, Alpha Team’s point-man and best sharpshooter. He is chatting with two of his friends: Joseph Frost and Forest Speyer. Joseph serves as Alpha Team’s equipment manager, while Forest is Bravo Team’s technician and sharpshooter. A few seats down is Barry Burton, who is slightly older than the rest of the group and serves as the weapons advisor for S.T.A.R.S.; Barry is showing off his recently acquired Colt Anaconda to Karl Louch and Duke Phillips. Both Louch and Phillips are members of Delta Team, while Burton is Alpha Team’s 2nd-in-command, mostly for his tenure and seniority over the others. Louch is a weapon’s nut himself and Duke is merely amused to listen to the two chat away.

Next up is Alpha Team’s very own Jill Valentine, an expert in breaking & entering and locksmithing, netting her the nickname “Master of Unlocking”. She has a small lock puzzle with her and is showing off how to unlock it to Alpha Team’s pilot Brad Vickers and Bravo Team’s Kenneth Sullivan. Richard Aiken, the communications expert for Bravo Team talks with Delta Team’s own CE in Hannah Culver, both discussing their plans for their next day off. It would seem that Richard and Culver have a thing or an outside-the-workplace friendship for sure. At the water cooler is Delta Team’s own Jean Dwyer and Bravo Team’s Edward Dewey. Each member is chatting away about whatever it is they wish before the door behind all of them swings open. Entering the room is the Captain and Vice-Captains of S.T.A.R.S., and a fourth person, a youthful girl.

Albert Wesker is followed by Enrico Marini and Glenn Coley, of Bravo Team and Delta Team respectively. It gets quiet quickly as Wesker gets the room’s attention and goes through a few announcements before getting to the big matter at hand.

Wesker: Finally, the reason everyone’s gathered here so early in the morning, is we’ve officially filled the vacant position for Bravo Team, ladies and gentlemen. We know that with Angerer’s retirement, we’d be down a man for a while, but we have ourselves Bravo Team’s rookie joining us today; she will be serving as S.T.A.R.S.’s emergency medic. Miss Rebecca Chambers has an extensive background in chemistry and medicine despite her age, so let’s give her a round of applause and welcome her to the team.

Everyone claps their hands as Enrico motions for Rebecca to come closer to him as he takes control of the podium since he is Bravo Team’s leader. Rebecca looks slightly embarrassed but grateful for the positive response.

Enrico: I’m very happy to welcome Rebecca to Bravo Team, and I know that she will prove to be a valuable asset to the team. To help her get some experience and to show her the ropes, I’m going to be placing you, Edward, in the position of her mentor, but I encourage everyone from S.T.A.R.S. to answer any questions she has. If you have anything to say, Rebecca, you’re welcome to give a few words right now.

Rebecca nods, though she isn’t the most social, she’s at least grateful to be a part of the team.

Rebecca: I’d like to thank Captain Wesker for giving me the opportunity to be here, and I want to thank all of you for being so welcoming despite my inexperience. I hope I can prove myself to all of you and I’ll do my best!

There’s another round of applause from the room, with Wesker taking control of the podium once more and getting back to announcing more news for the team itself; the rest all seem rather boring with the scene fading out after a few seconds.
July 5th, 1998, Courtroom #1, US Military Court of Justice, Unknown Location

We move to a courtroom, where a man wearing a ragged military uniform stands trial and awaits the hearing of his case, anticipating the worst-case scenario, whilst his lawyer rubs his face and sighs. The judge overseeing the case reads back a bunch of legal nonsense that goes in one ear and out the other, save for the most important detail.

Judge: … It is the court’s opinion that Second Lieutenant Billy S. Coen, per his conviction of the premeditated murder of 23 innocent civilians in Davedi, Togo, this last year on June 12, 1997, be sentenced to death this July 24th, 1998. He is to be remanded on-site until transfer to the Regason base this July 22nd, 1998 wherein his execution will be via lethal injection. This case is officially settled…

With a bang of his gavel, Billy Coen looked defiant. He shakes his head as several military personnel take him by the arms and begin to usher him out of the courtroom. The last we get is a little glimpse of Coen looking back at the judge, full of contempt for the whole military that seems to have let him down… or is it possible he let them down? This ends with the credits finally hitting as the episode fades to black.