Report: The Rock To Wrestle Before WrestleMania 29

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson is rumored to be contemplating competing in a match or two before WrestleMania XXIX on April 7, 2013 at MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford, New Jersey.

Johnson will return to RAW on next week's historic 1000th episode, so an announcement could come as soon as Monday.

The last time "The Most Electrifying Man in Sports Entertainment" appeared on the program was more than three months ago, the night after he defeated John Cena at WrestleMania XXVIII, when he vowed to become WWE Champion again.

Source: Pwinsider.com

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
If he wants to be WWE champion I expect him to have a match or two before Wrestlemania!

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Teen Gohan Randy Savage said:
DUMB it need to one on one!

Why? As a Punk fan you should be happy if that's the case. Punk in a match with two mega-power superstars. It'll push Punk on the casuals and actually might get the guy to draw.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Crayo said:
Why? As a Punk fan you should be happy if that's the case. Punk in a match with two mega-power superstars. It'll push Punk on the casuals and actually might get the guy to draw.

But I want it 1 oe one if Cena in it taht prove that can't do a main event match without Cena in it! It neeed to be Punk and the rock one on one!

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I'd like Cena/Punk/Rock actually. It would help mask the fact that Rock gasses on his way up the ramp.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
I mentioned the possibility of seeing a triple threat about a week or so ago. I think it's the most likely (and most interesting) scenario.