Report Report Report!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
I read numerous posts and receive many PM's about flaming, offensive posts and the like, but no one ever reports it. This is the 100th thread in the Announcement section and I can't think of a more fitting one. If you see someone really harassing a member which is beyond banter, then please report it. We have a report button at the bottom of every post, so go to the offensive post and report it and Staff and myself will deal with it. If for some reason nothing happens to that post you have reported, then PM a member of Staff and they can explain why.

Though remember this forum has a lenient moderation style and banter is encouraged, I urge you not to mix banter and flaming up, they are completely different things. Try not to let other members get under your skin, because there is an ignore list feature you can use to stop seeing their posts completely. Please use that if one particular member keeps rubbing you up the wrong way.

Furthermore, don't let one or two members (definitely the minority) ruin your forum experience when there is a lot more friendly users who enjoy your company and enjoy discussing wrestling or anything else with you.

Thank you.

Reaction score
Also, if a thread needs to be moved or closed, report it instead of posting in the thread.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Basically, ignore THEaidjohnson and HollywoodDolph'sZiggler