Report: Backstage Reaction To Chris Jericho Flag Incident

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
PWInsider.com is reporting WWE talents were mostly shocked than they were upset by the Chris Jericho flag incident in Brazil.

The report says while it became a big deal online, backstage the talent didn't feel it was anything that hadn't been done before and were upset to see him suspended. The feeling from WWE management is while Jericho was being himself trying to get heat from the crowd, because the incident breaks local laws, the company is forced to respond with an action so they suspended him.

Jericho has been insisting on Twitter, he is done with his current run in WWE no matter what.
:burns:

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
"The report says while it became a big deal online"

Huh? 99% of fans online talk about how Blue it is that a big deal is being made of this and how lame and PC the world has become

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I also think that making a big deal, or any deal at all over this is stupid. I didn't know that it is prohibited to kick the flag around here and don't think that a wrestler should be punished for something he's doing in a wrestling show.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Y2J in TNA.. Actually can see it happen..

Y2J = TNA..
New slogan? :obama: