Report: A Major WWE Angle To Kick Off Next Monday

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
There have been rumors for months that WWE was going to be doing a big summer angle that would get people talking. There is a lot of speculation that the angle will be kicked off Monday night, likely at the end of the show.

There aren't many details going around at this time, as those within the company have been keeping tight lipped.

More as we get it.

Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
ALL MY QUERIES HAVE BEEN ANSWERED :YAY:

DarksideTrin

This meal is so unfinished EA tried to publish it!
Reaction score
It's their new I tenet championship belt they stole from zack ryder....

He wins the tournament they have this Monday on raw.

He beats.... Miz... Then Brody's clay... And upsets ryback

#darksidegames

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Is that even considered a report? WWE always does a summer angle and he just said they... nah, won't complain about Meltzer. It's not worth it.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Seabs said:
WILD INTERNET SPECULATION.

e5105c3f0674f6f382a760410424227c.jpg

Got your back bro.

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Rock Vs Cena Vs Punk.

Cena goes to cash in, referee rings the bell, The Rock runs down, Hit's a Rock-Bottom on both Cena & Punk, Punk wins. Thus starting a Rock Vs Cena Vs Punk angle.

Reaction score
Lacky said:
Rock Vs Cena Vs Punk.

Cena goes to cash in, referee rings the bell, The Rock runs down, Hit's a Rock-Bottom on both Cena & Punk, Punk wins. Thus starting a Rock Vs Cena Vs Punk angle.

Thinking the same.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Lacky said:
Rock Vs Cena Vs Punk.

I could see that, but after 15-20 minutes of Cena vs Punk. It would be a good way to proceed the angle without killing much time (I suppose they need it next Monday), but it would make Cena and Punk look weak if it was right at the beggining.