Repackaged or Released

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

noumenon

So, it's been a while since the draft now and still some people haven't turned back up yet. It's no secret WWE does it's spring cleaning after the draft. So here's a list of the guys we haven't seen since the draft. What do you think their future holds?

Sim Snuka
Festus
Jamie Noble (although I think we was injured by Knox right?)
Jesse
Curt Hawkins
DJ Gabriel
Ezekiel Jackson

Airfixx

Pretty sure Noble's been active.

Festus has been seen too (remember the singing contest with Jillian a couple of weeks back).

I think we may see some more of big 'Zeke and the above guys but expect to have seen the last of the remainder of those guys...

seX-Power

Out of them, only Noble and Zeke have futures imo. I think they're just letting us forget about Ezekiel so they can repackage him.

Reaction score
So, it's been a while since the draft now and still some people haven't turned back up yet. It's no secret WWE does it's spring cleaning after the draft. So here's a list of the guys we haven't seen since the draft. What do you think their future holds?

Sim Snuka
Festus
Jamie Noble (although I think we was injured by Knox right?)
Jesse
Curt Hawkins
DJ Gabriel
Ezekiel Jackson

I thought Sim was already gone?

Airfixx

I think they're just letting us forget about Ezekiel so they can repackage him.

I really hope they manage to develope his in-ring skills a bit.... I'd love to see him assume an almost Tazz-like character..... He's got the mean-ass demeanour, he just needs the suplexes.

The guy's got a great look.... It's be a real waste to just leave it to his size alone to get him over.

I think Festus has a future... Shaved head and new gimmick is eventually necessary, but the guy seems to me to be a decent performer (I think he's been great in the Festus role).

MikeRaw

No need to release them all. But don't repackage them either. Just let them stick around for the off match to make others look good. Noble could geta bit of a push though. Plus, he's an agent or writer backstage, so he won't be going anywhere.

straight_edge76

I believe that Jamie Noble deserves a good push. He is getting the Scotty 2 Hotty treatment. he is extremely loyal to the WWE even though he has gradually been depushed since his Cruiserweight title run back in 2002 (back when it was still considered a title)

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

You wouldn't know it by his tenure in WWE but Jamie Noble is a former ROH World Champion. That's a shame because he's a very talented in-ring performer and has shown some signs of a personality and charisma. He'll probably end up released around June.

mancilla 86

Reaction score
i actually liked jamie noble back when he had a push as a cruiserweight, i think hell get another push because vince is being forced to push smaller guys because of the whole steroid issue

noumenon

I honestly don't think Noble is in much danger. WWE seems to like him and he is occassionally insterted into a story line or two. I was just a bit confused by when they moved him to ECW then moved him back to RAW like 2 weeks later a few months back.

straight_edge76

Jamie Noble imo deserves to be given a US title push. He is a extremely talented in-ring performer and has above average mic skills.