Rep for all helpful comments

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Beer

AnimeVector.jpg

C4DSig.jpg

Kizza

1st one:
The background looks awkward. It doesn't really suit the piece, and looks like a torn effect and a bit choppy. Possibly what you were going for, but it doesn't look good. Text isn't well positioned and is also quite choppy. Needs to be a better font and stand out more.

2nd one:
As I told you on MSN, this looks pretty decent. Like the use of the C4D, as well as the positioning and managing not to get too much on her face. As I said, I'm a sucker for clipping masks on text, and the part you have used for the text looks good and flows real well. Could be a bit bigger, but it doesn't matter :).

CT Styles

Horrible, horrible choice of text in every way on the first one. I don't rally know who/what the psd is so I don't know if the background suits it. By my judging, I don't think it does; I may be wrong. The colors in general just don't suit the way the person looks. Innocent little girl/anime thing and I don't really know what the background is. It looks like it would suit Ironman more.

Second one I don't know what you've done. Just add some brushes I think. Ditch the glow on the text. Add a border.

Why do you keep adding your name as the main attraction on all your pieces? It looks stupid and annoying imo. Add the name or something related to what's in the picture.

Kizza

I add Kizza as the text for stuff which I don't know what it is but it looks really cool, like I have done with my current sig. But I wouldn't do it was a wrestling sig or something, so I guess that's why he has added "Beer" to the sig.

jwind

Reaction score
yes, please look into downloading some new fonts (www.dafont.com) and then look into some better ways of putting text in your sigs, because right now, the text absolutely kills it completely.

Wordlife

the 2nd one is very nice, but it seems to be a bit to small... first one is okay too, just change up the font a bit and it'll look great