Remember when 2012 was going to be Cody Rhodes' year??

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
My God, what a waste of a year it's been for him. Any good that came from 2011 for the guy has long been wasted in 2012. Poor guy. Looking like he might be the next great WWE talent that gets stuck in the midcard leaving the IWC scratching our collective head

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Proves how WWE doesn't have much advanced planning. What a great year, huh? He actually started off well, going over Booker T, then we tought he feud with and beat Goldust at WM... then we were given Big Show and he buried Cody (I saw it coming, but it was stupid nonetheless). Then he regains the title dirty, loses it to Christian, has a crappy mini feud and vanishes. From the moment Show beat him he was screwed... it's sad to see stuff go like this. Although he's still under 30, I have faith that in the future he'll be a big name.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Sad, he is a great heel. He works hard, has a great move set, good mic skills, and a natural decent looking heel look, and of course WWE just dumps him aside to give more spotlight to CM Punk, John Cena, Sheamus, and Big Show. Now he's in the tag team division with Damien, which isn't looking that bad anymore, it's shaped up and looked more decent then it was a year ago. Still, he deserves to be in the main event if anything.