Relentless

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Phenom

Reaction score
OrtonRelentless.jpg

I know, the top-right side is empty but I didn't notice 'til now. Other than that, I think it turned out pretty good.

Reaction score
Brightness, WAAAAY too much of it! Bring atleast one of those pics forward, ahead of your light source. I cant say too much otherwise, because this is the biggest problem with it. The text may look better, with some more contrast (like i said before, by bringing a pic forward) to it, I can barely see the last 'S' as it is.

Phenom

Reaction score
^I was sort of aiming for lighting and ,well, brightness. I guess it over did it though. I've had a problem with how bright my art was in the past lol....

Thanks but anyways here's

V2

OrtonRelentlessBlue-3.jpg

-I put the some drop shadow under the text so that it could be more visible.

Cayse

Reaction score
Way too much lighting in my opinion. It completely ruins it. You probably could have used a different effect to get that without making it cover up most of the GFX. I like the idea of it though. 6/10

StaticX

Reaction score
I agree.. the lightning is a lil too much.. and for most, its in the part where the championship belt is.. other then that, V2 kicks ass!.. Do tell me how you got that colour.. plus, I love the text!