Rejected For Being ‘Too Ugly’

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
This kitten was rejected and basically left to die until a little 7 year old girl saved it.
Stories like this make me so sad because so many people left it...
But happy because someone in this world was able to look past appearance and see something beautiful.

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I would've done the same thing. Taken it in to Help care for it. Mabe taken it to vet to also get their help and such. That cat has every right to live.

Last edited:
Reactions: Red Rain

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
If I had the money, I would try to get it some Facial surgery (Not to be mean, But Im only thinking of the Health benefit of the poor kitty)
-
We hv stray/Feral cats out in the barn, Last year this little toothpick of a cat (2-3 yrs old maybe) was always coming up to me while everyone else scatterd for cover. Lol. Upon closer Examintion, I relized her Bottom Jaw looked a bit off kilter. I gently Touched it and realized it was twisted abit. Whatever happened to her to get such an injury, IDK. But My Mother and I had scooped her up in a wired Squirrel cage trap (thats how small and skinny this cat was. She couldnt eat correctly. I was sad for her and we ended up.dropping her off at the ER.....

Last edited:

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I feel sooo bad for injured animals.
We had a squirrel last summer we tried to catch. His one front arm.qas obviously broken but he was still useing it. We used an old bunny cage to catch him. We caught him, But he managed to squeeze out of the bottom. Havnt seen him back since. We hv a squirrel that's named White Tail. She has a white tipped tail. And another Male squirrel in the back yard that is Litterally Periwinkle colored. So my Mom named him Periwinkle.