ReIncarnation

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

John

Recently i was viewing a program and there were three paranormal storys. once of them was reincarnation. this guy looked exactly like a general in the english navy. he had the same scares, and facial hair and all. the program is on every night english time of 9 o'clock. on Sky channel 146. its a really good program and after watching it i wondered is Reincarnation true? of course some people do actually believe it all. do you and do you believe you've been here before.

The Mac

Reaction score
I believe I was a total prick in my last life, thats why I have such a bad life now.

Evil Austin

I am not sure if i Believe it or not but I have a friend well not really a friend but a person that lives near me and i see once or twice a week because of reasons i don't want to get into now but anyway one time when i was over there there was a fly in the house and no one seemed to give a shit, just let it go free. I didn't care much because it was a fly but it was buzzing around and annoying me and i was going to kill it but everyone in the house / family of this guy screamed no! I said why its just a damn fly and they like its not a damn fly and they started rambling on about a story and i had to listen to it and long story short they believe that their grandmother that is dead came back reincarnated as a fly and the fly has been living at there house for a few weeks now.

Travis40

I really think reincarnation is a bunch of bullshit and I really don't wanna come back as a gay ass purple butterfly. I really think that the whole idea of reincarnation is the dumbest shit story I've ever heard. I won't bash you if that's your belief, but that's just not what I believe in.

Evil Austin

I really think reincarnation is a bunch of bullshit and I really don't wanna come back as a gay ass purple butterfly. I really think that the whole idea of reincarnation is the dumbest shit story I've ever heard. I won't bash you if that's your belief, but that's just not what I believe in.

I agree with you but lol you reminded of me that time of the simpsons...

Bart: When I come back I want to become a Butterfly
Lisa: Why ?
Bart: Because no one suspects the butterfly (does evil laugh)
Camera cuts to where Seymore is and he is being arrested for burning down the school and Seymore is like it wasn't me it was the Butterfly I tell ya.