Regrets With University/College

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score

This was a really good video. Anyone in a university/college or those considering going should watch it.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Good think I...dropped out...4 times...but at least I have nothing to regret...yay.

• Haha
Reactions: The Sheik

Paul Diaz-Berrio

The Artiste
Reaction score
My particular regret with university is having chosen the wrong one to attend. Yeah, I graduated, I did well, but I was in the way. I was studying with people who were very new to education, whose folks had never attended in their lives and many of them didn't finish their secondary education. I on the other hand was taught to do stuff at an early age and by the time I was three years old, I could read. Not many of my peers were fortunate enough to reach that stage as quickly as me, so I really regret filling a seat that someone else less fortunate than me should have sat in. I regret not having gone somewhere else and given that person whose place I stole a chance to shine. I can only hope he or she didn't get into trouble because they got mad they couldn't get into my university.

Mustafar Reginald

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
I'm too apathetic about it now to really call it a regret, but if I had to re-do things I would've either A. Not go at all, so I wouldn't have to pay student loans at all and keep all that money to myself or B. Go to Full Sail University. Full Sail came to one of my classes in high school for a presentation, and if only I knew WWE was going to be opening shop there with NXT I might've gone there.

Reactions: WrestleRacer91

Paul Diaz-Berrio

The Artiste
Reaction score
Another regret I have is privatizing my education. Instead of picking mainstream topics that relate to society, I chose the entertainment industry. I never made any waves and I still haven´t because I should have used what I learned to walk the path of the creative minds of the cinema industry or the world of fiction. I should have chosen history, chemistry, geography, or something that pertained more to the actual world, rather than trying to immerse myself so much in the fictional world. It is a keen interest of mine, but I have paid the price for not integrating myself into the real world as much as I should have. One of my two degrees should have been one to do with the relevant topics, not both. Now, I´m forced to find a realistic path, when I could´ve found one more easily had I been better connected with the outside world.