Regarding people ripping off GFX, BTBs etc.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I just don't give a shit.

I didn't give a shit when WS did it, and I still don't give a shit. The only reason I did something when it came to WS, is because I felt I should. Sorry WS, I was wrong, it doesn't even fucking matter. I'm sure 95% on here have ripped at one point or another, and I'm sure that we'll all find out about it later on down the road, and I'm going to be as apathetic about those as I am about this right now.

You know why I don't care?

Because the only person you're hurting is yourself. You rob yourself of that sense of accomplishment that comes with completing something that you have created. Something that you laboured on for hours, and when you finally finish it, you feel good. You people rob yourself of that feeling. Why? I don't know. Perhaps its the product of societies infatuation with taking the path of least resistance. I don't know.

What I do know is this.

I'm not going to do anything about this anymore. If the other staff wants to that's their business, but I'm not. Hell, if it was up to me we wouldn't have a GFX section anyway. So now I'm perfectly content to sit back here and watch all of you snipe at each other and be mistrustful. That to me is worth the price of admission alone.

CenaMark54

I completely agree. I don't get what anyone gains from stealing graphics.

If you suck at making them, so what? I mean look at my Tugboat one. It sucks but I'm completely fine with it.

1chiban

Reaction score
It does get pretty petty at times. I have a go, and I'm no WS so my sig is sub-par by his standards, but do it yourself people. There's no pride in stealing a gfx template or using someone else's BTB story. Ask them first at least!

C4

I just hope PeepShow and WS don't get angry, it's actually true. People who rip off Graphics are blueberries. But, if they are actually good in GFX like PeepShow and Wrestling Station (who can make some Amazing Graphics!) then it doesn't really matter if they ripped some GFX in the past. Like PeepShow said, he did that 6 months ago so the case should be closed right there and then.

And as for WS go to his request thread right now and you'll see how awesome he gets day by day, of course he can't rip 70 signatures so they have to be his but still if someone decides to rip off GFX then it doesn't matter, he is just ruining his creativity and getting cheap attention. :disgust1:

Hell, if it was up to me we wouldn't have a GFX section anyway.

No, just don't say that :(

And as for the BTB's, they are Blue (except a few) there is really no point in wasting hours writing stupid matches that nobody reads and just give reviews with the template. Some of the Bookers are good but majority of them are losers. And so I don't actually give a fuck about "Be the Booker" (except a few) :ermm: As for the graphics, I just enjoy doing posters and banners and that's why I do them.

Reaction score
Yeah, whats the point in ripping peoples BTB's and graphics? Whats to gain? You haven't did it yourself so you don't feel any kind of achievement.

Wrestling Station

Then i demand to give me back my spot!!! T_T i should riot like monkeys and eat like monkeys and shout like monkeys and vote like monkeys!!!!!! IM ROITING MY ASS RIGHT NOW!!! :p lol jk.

well, its your business anyway, you are the admin. Do what you see is best for the forum anyway. You want to close the gfx section and open instead a punjabi ass selling section? as you wish lol.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
No, just don't say that :(

well, its your business anyway, you are the admin. Do what you see is best for the forum anyway. You want to close the gfx section and open instead a punjabi ass selling section? as you wish lol.

Its not up to me, its not my forum. I help run the forum, that's it. I truly enjoy this forum, I like posting here and sharing my opinions, I like interacting with most of the people here. But is everything exactly the way I'd like it? Nah. Probably never will be, and that's ok. Its probably best not to give me everything I want. lol.

Wrestling Station

oh i just saw the other thread about this, so now i understand why you posted this thread MS.

Now i can say.. WHO GIVES A FUCK ABOUT A "REJECT" ?

so let him clean his own shit and place it in plastic yellow bag labelled with "toxic substance", then take this pile and add some vineger and then plant it under soil for like 3 months. Then take the whole junk and let him eat that.

After this, we will conclude that what you eat is actually going to be named later as SHIT!! :yes:

C4

Then i demand to give me back my spot!!! T_T i should riot like monkeys and eat like monkeys and shout like monkeys and vote like monkeys!!!!!! IM ROITING MY ASS RIGHT NOW!!!

Yeah, Wrestling Station for Graphics Moderator campaign begins!! :ermm:

monkeystyle

Reaction score
oh i just saw the other thread about this, so now i understand why you posted this thread MS.

Now i can say.. WHO GIVES A FUCK ABOUT A "REJECT" ?

Not even my point man. If I actually cared it wouldn't matter whether he was from that other place or not. But I can't punish people who do this. You've already embarrassed yourselves enough.

C4

You've already embarrassed yourselves enough.

He didn't embarrass himself, he just ripped off gfx :( As I said, you can go to his thread and see great graphics which proves that he is a great artist since he can't steal 100's of signatures and so a great artist can rip once or twice in his life :D I seriously think he is one of the best GFX'rs around here; better than most people :ermm:

Wrestling Station

Now lets talk about Stephane McMahon :D would you rather rip her panties off? or rip her marriage apart and be a responsible father for her kids?