Regal & Jericho going at it on twitter.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
- Chris Jericho and William Regal had a back-and-forth on Twitter yesterday after Jericho teased fans with the following:

“Good news! Just signed a deal with Methuselah…I’m gonna wrestle until I’m 946 years old! Hurrah! Congrats fans, you got what u wanted!”

Regal replied:

“Perhaps I should invent some new stuff you can steal from me!”

Jericho responded:

“That would be great since you’ve done nothing new for years”

Finally, Regal ended it with the following:

“While the likes of Chris Jerico and some of his worthless friends make a big production of passing the torch,I just do as I always do without fanfare and truly encourage,train and mentor the younger talent.How dare I call help without getting credit heaped on me.Shame,regal,Shame.”

:yay::lol1:

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
Damn Regal owned him. Y2J saying he doesn't do much. Then Regal basically saying that he does a lot more work than him but never gets credit for it. :dawg:

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Only William Regal. Noone else can pull this off.

William

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Dat mother fucker got PWNT!