Reflection Tutorial

• Thread starter Wrestling Station
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wrestling Station

HOW TO REFLECT YOUR IMAGES.

Firstly, make your banner, sig, splash, whatever then duplicate the image

4l3dkip.gif

Then go to EDIT> TRANSFORM > FLIP VERTICAL

5ys1x6u.gif

Then move the duplicated upside down image down so it's even with the top layer

53smtc5.gif

Then make a new layer, and either fill it with the background colour (on here its f1f1f1) or leave it blank. Then move it to the bottom, so it's the 1st layer.

6at7iwk.gif

Then go to the top layer and press EDIT > TRANSFORM > PERSPECTIVE and move it around, so its kinda wonky, I also then make it align with the top layer eg. The R matches the R.

5zoh46s.gif

Then go to IMAGE > REVEAL ALL, go down to the bottom layer and fill it again with the background colour

66255ar.gif

Then go to the top layer again, and apply an layer mask, then with the gradient tool (using black and white as the main colours) Fill the top layer with the gradient. You will see that it gets faded.

4y64snr.gif

Then go to the bottom layer, hide it (in other words, make in invisible) then go to IMAGE > TRIM > TRANSPARENT PIXELS

4mhvazs.gif

This will make the image smaller. Then make the bottom layer visible again- save it as you like and voila.

END RESULT

4pt7wug.jpg

credit: lady B

PeepShow

Great stuff. Who's Lady B? You? :p

LOL, I love the animations. It really helps you out when trying it. Keep it up :)