ReDragon signs new contracts

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
We have two important updates to give you regarding the ROH World Tag Team Champions as well as the return of a favorite ROH match!

- Current ROH World Tag Team Champions reDRagon have resigned with Ring of Honor!

Bobby Fish & Kyle O'Reilly have become one of the greatest tag teams in the history of ROH - in just 2 years as a unit - and we are proud to have them continue that success in Ring of Honor. reDRagon is currently in the midst of their second reign as world champions. In just 2 weeks time, they will travel to Japan to represent ROH in New Japan Pro Wrestling, an incredible achievement and a reflection of their talent and dedication.

With nearly 20 years of in ring experience between them, reDRagon become more seasoned every single day. Additionally, Fish and O'Reilly have unlimited potential as singles competitors. Wherever their careers take them, you'll see it here in ROH! We are dedicated to being the best professional wrestling on the planet and reDRagon continue to show the world why.

After their foray in Japan, you can look forward to seeing Bobby Fish and Kyle O'Reilly at all upcoming Ring of Honor events.

-ROHwrestling.com

Good for ROH and good for the Dragons. One of the most entertaining acts in ROH.

There goes Davies' supposed plans of stealing them to TNA I guess.

dc5a2db9abee066b533338d01202c1c3.jpg

Line up the challengers Nigel!

natasha18

Jobber
Reaction score
Awesome. I was sure they were going to TNA.