Recent Stuff

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TK.GFX

Reaction score
ajss.png

ajss2.png

creedtk.png

creedtk3.png

creedtk2.png

kzone.png

jma.png

morrisonss.png

danglea.png

dangle.png

I haven't posted anything here in awhile, so I thought I'd put up my latest stuff.

Moonlight Drive

They all look pretty sweet, loving the Morrison & Killzone one's especially.

Mind if I use that Morrison avvy? :eek:

Beer

I love the style you are using here. Grunge smudging I believe? Anyway, your style is intriguing and gives your work a slender and sleek look.

Oh, and Can I use the Killzone sig please? :eek:

C4

Do you use Photoshop or Gimp?

Most probably Photoshop. Nobody uses 'GIMP' over here. :p

That's some decent work you've posted TK.GFX, I like some of the techniques that you use in your artwork. The Morrison avatar is pretty sexy, the signature though could have been a lot better. If you would have added some text then it would have looked perfect.

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

Killzone sig=AWESOME

Is that AJ Styles in Delta Squad armor? Even more awesome

TK.GFX

Reaction score
I love the style you are using here. Grunge smudging I believe? Anyway, your style is intriguing and gives your work a slender and sleek look.

Oh, and Can I use the Killzone sig please? :eek:

Yeah, I used smudging on pretty much all of these. Go ahead and use it.

Awsome GFX>..Do you use Photoshop or Gimp?

Photoshop of course.

That's some decent work you've posted TK.GFX, I like some of the techniques that you use in your artwork. The Morrison avatar is pretty sexy, the signature though could have been a lot better. If you would have added some text then it would have looked perfect.

Thanks man. I couldn't decide what to do with text on the Morrison one. I tried a few different fonts, and tried blending them in different ways, but I wasn't really happy with anything, so I ended up just putting my tag on it.

Is that AJ Styles in Delta Squad armor? Even more awesome

I don't know what it's from exactly, but yeah, some kinda armor.

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

Gears of War

It reminds me of Marcus Fenix

Kizza

I'm in love with the AJ sigs. Love the brushing/smudging grunge look you did, I'm a sucker for those sigs tbh.

Wrestling Station

one advice, try not to leave too much of dead space in your signature as they look so empty.

what you can do is either add other focal objects or try to modify the position and size of the focal objects of the signatures.