Recent Game Buys

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Few games I've bought in preparation of my Gaming PC coming next week. Steam Winter Sale just started up and lasts until January 4th. Pretty much my entire wishlist has been discounted. Always such a beautiful sight to see. Definitely will be picking up a few other games I imagine as well before the sale ends.

Can't wait to play Fallout properly. As much as I enjoyed it way back on PS3, it just felt as though I wasn't experiencing the games to their full potential. Being able to Mod it is going to make such a huge world of difference.

header.jpg

header.jpg

header.jpg

Reactions: Y2Jayne

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Some more Steam pick ups. Now I just anxiously await my PC to arrive. Really can't wait to get it booted it up and install all of these games. In the meantime, I can play Black Mesa, Left 4 Dead and Dishonored. Was looking through the requirements and I don't think I should have any trouble running any of these on my older PC. Always down for more Half-Life and it's going to be fun playing the first game with new overhauled visuals.

Looks like I'll have to tinker around with GTA IV a little judging by the reviews as it seems to be a problematic game to run. I couldn't turn it down though with all of the expansions, I really wanted to play it for ages now.

capsule_616x353.jpg

Black-Mesa.jpg

header.jpg

capsule_616x353.jpg

capsule_616x353.jpg

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
It'll be fun playing Lost & Damned and Ballad of Gay Tony on IV. I only owned that collection briefly when I had an Xbox 360 and never really got the time to fully spend with those. They were such good expansions.

Reactions: Y2Jayne

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Killer-Frequency-Hero-Image-1800x1013.png

Got gifted some money for my Playstation Wallet for Christmas. Decided to pick this up after looking in to it. Really unique horror game. I can't think of any other games where you play as a radio host so that aspect really intrigued me, I really like the setting and atmosphere, plus it has a really nice visual style to it as well with the cell-shaded graphics. It is pretty dialogue heavy although it makes sense with the setting, I'm enjoying that aspect of it due to the voice acting being really stellar. I would put it on the same quality as something like Firewatch, it's very impressive and entertaining.

• Wow
Reactions: Butters

Butters

That's Me!
Reaction score
Killer-Frequency-Hero-Image-1800x1013.png

Got gifted some money for my Playstation Wallet for Christmas. Decided to pick this up after looking in to it. Really unique horror game. I can't think of any other games where you play as a radio host so that aspect really intrigued me, I really like the setting and atmosphere, plus it has a really nice visual style to it as well with the cell-shaded graphics. It is pretty dialogue heavy although it makes sense with the setting, I'm enjoying that aspect of it due to the voice acting being really stellar. I would put it on the same quality as something like Firewatch, it's very impressive and entertaining.
Might have to look into this one.

Reactions: Marty McFourth

Stellar

Cowgirl Barbie
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
nikkibella
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
yUZITLS
Bought a Nintendo Switch and Zelda Breath of the Wild recently. Probably shouldn't have because I was already rotating between 4 games but why not. A Christmas present to myself. The next one that I buy will probably be the new Test Drive Unlimited game whenever that comes out next year.

Last edited:

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Capture.png

Pretty stoked to see this on Steam. It's probably my favourite Sonic game ever. I love the 2D games, but I grew up with Sonic Adventure and Dreamcast. At one point it was my favourite console to play on. This game, Jet Set Radio and Crazy Taxi are some of my fondest gaming memories.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
2x1_NSwitch_MetalGearSolid2SonsOfLibertyMaster_image1600w.jpg

Thought I'd pick this up whilst it's on sale. This is the game that properly introduced me to the Metal Gear Solid series. It felt so ahead of its time when it came out, espcially a lot of the stealth mechanics and visuals. It's certainly the one that I have the fondest memories of. Although there's a lot of the game I remember not understanding and it took me ages to figure out how to play it. I imagine it'll be the same deal on PS4, it's been a while since I played it now.

Reactions: Stellar

Butters

That's Me!
Reaction score
my regular laptop went to shit so i decided to get a gaming laptop to replace it. I also decided to pick up Baldur’s Gate 3 with it because the game is amazing on ps5 and I figured it would be easier to play on pc.

I also checked out steam for some old PC games i used to love and found them on sale so i got em

header.jpg

header.jpg

header.jpg

header.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Marty McFourth

Deadd2009

Horror Movie Guru
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler