Rebellion Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mitch Buchannon

Free Palestine
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
kyleoreilly
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
I saw that earlier this morning when I woke up, I was so fuckin' confused because it was like 4 in the morning then I realized it was the TNA WHC :heston

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
O8adazl.gif

I just might need to start Smoking and Drinking, because last night's Impact Rebellion Show so wants me to go off the deep in for sure. I'll get to the decision involving the Impact World Title, but let's line this up shall we. Bey winning the Fatal Four Way to open up Night 2 was a good we see something in your win. Mack being the X-Division Champion now I don't know when he'll get his own chance, but seemly it will probably be against Ace Austin unless Mack is going to be Champion for quite awhile till this Swann/Mack feud they teasing us with finally starts when Swann returns from injury. Ryan vs Cousin Jake brother I was falling asleep during the Match neither is setting the World on fire so I would say skip that Match at all cost!

5KBkQ3kl.jpg

Rosemary vs Havok. With no Grace or Taya where else where they going to go? Havok and Rosemary love chaos and they did well with this Match, but it serves no purpose at all. I heard that girl that showed up during the Match is Cousin Jake's Wife and the last thing the Division needs is a talent who can't wrestle. We will how that develops. So just when I thought the Stars in the Sky has aligned so perfectly for Michael Elgin to become World Champion, we got what we got with Moose showing up with the TNA World Title, and Super Mex thinking he was going to the Buffet line and showing up too. Now I've gone on the record to defend Moose, and the writing was on the wall to be involved in the World Title situation with his Tweet last week, but I don't understand this at all. Moose of course as thought of himself as the shit, he has moments where he's damn good, but Elgin should of won this Match. It was going so well too, because Elgin and Moose took shots at Eddie and Tessa, and then you decide welp let's go with Moose. Now you did save Elgin in not having him get pinned, but Elgin as TNA Champion works far better than Moose. Elgin would be going back to Angle as Champion his prime to where he can do it all in the Ring, and talk it all as well. I don't know where we go from this, but I'm not a happy camper looking at the Ultimate Macho Moose as TNA World Champion right now.