Reasons I hate UPS....

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Neptune

我很喜歡吃餅乾
Reaction score
1. There haven't delivered my stuff yet and it is closing in on the end of the delivery day! :angry:

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
UPS fucked me over twice. Last time was a hoodie I bought from American Eagle, you know, for winter and all. Never came. Didn't even get a refund.

FedEx is >>>>>>>

Neptune

我很喜歡吃餅乾
Reaction score
UPS fucked me over twice. Last time was a hoodie I bought from American Eagle, you know, for winter and all. Never came. Didn't even get a refund.

FedEx is >>>>>>>

Fedex sucks too, I guess it depends on where you live. I live in a hole area so most people have trouble even finding this house lol

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Fedex sucks too, I guess it depends on where you live. I live in a hole area so most people have trouble even finding this house lol
FedEx has never fucked me over though. The other time UPS screwed me FedEx gave me a free year of XBL with my game. Granted it was probably the company, but I want to believe it was FedEx.

Neptune

我很喜歡吃餅乾
Reaction score
FedEx has never fucked me over though. The other time UPS screwed me FedEx gave me a free year of XBL with my game. Granted it was probably the company, but I want to believe it was FedEx.

They must be nicer in your area than here then. They usually throw the packages at the side door and run. I think most of them are afraid of the dogs tho haha

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Royal Mail once left a package for me in my wheely bin on collection day. Took me an age to prove that it had been taken away to the tip and get it replaced. I swear they do it just for giggles sometimes.

Neptune

我很喜歡吃餅乾
Reaction score
Royal Mail once left a package for me in my wheely bin on collection day. Took me an age to prove that it had been taken away to the tip and get it replaced. I swear they do it just for giggles sometimes.

Sure seems that way. Someone once left something very small and expensive in an envelope, just in the middle of my driveway on a windy day... uggg Good thing I checked.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Sure seems that way. Someone once left something very small and expensive in an envelope, just in the middle of my driveway on a windy day... uggg Good thing I checked.
It really does. I know a company called Yodel in the UK are renowned for how badly they treat packages. I've heard tales of them leaving stuff underneath parked cars, and dumped in flower beds and gardens.

Majour

Filthy Creep
Reaction score
It really does. I know a company called Yodel in the UK are renowned for how badly they treat packages. I've heard tales of them leaving stuff underneath parked cars, and dumped in flower beds and gardens.

Hermes are consistently terrible. They tend to never bother trying to see if I'm home, dump the package in the office of my apartment complex and not bother leaving a card.

One delivery guy rang me and made me go out to him since he 'didn't have time' to get his lazy self out of the van.

Reactions: Cloud

Neptune

我很喜歡吃餅乾
Reaction score

Damn that is awful!

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
That's why I go with the always handy USPS.

Last edited by a moderator: