Reason ADR missed NWO but wrestled on RAW

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
next night on this week’s RAW, it was explained by a source that WWE is just very strict on the issue of concussions.

Del Rio was not cleared to wrestle by the June 11th go-home RAW and there was no probability on June 11th that he would be cleared for No Way Out so they went with the back-up plan of Dolph Ziggler getting the shot against Sheamus. Del Rio ended up getting cleared but by that time they already had changed direction.

(Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter)

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
ADR is injury prone!!!!

but in reality he gets cleared from a concussion in a little over a week and a half. Beast mode. Fuck you gingerhead man.

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
Dolph'sZiggler said:
ADR is injury prone!!!!

but in reality he gets cleared from a concussion in a little over a week and a half. Beast mode. F*** you gingerhead man.

Gingerhead man. :obama:

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Well, he completely squashed Santino, and I don't think Santino got any offense in against ADR. So they wanted to use him to start the build to MITB while protecting him... but of course you can't do that without burying the mid-card champ. Typical wwelogic

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Rainman said:
Well, he completely squashed Santino, and I don't think Santino got any offense in against ADR. So they wanted to use him to start the build to MITB while protecting him... but of course you can't do that without burying the mid-card champ. Typical wwelogic

I'm all for burying Santino. My only beef is that squash should have been for the meaningless title.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
I'm all for burying Santino. My only beef is that squash should have been for the meaningless title.

Retire that fucking belt already. I agree, Santino's the perfect jobber.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
The belt doesn't need retired, it just needs to be used better. Dolph made the US Title look like a million bucks, ADR could as well.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
The belt doesn't need retired, it just needs to be used better. Dolph made the US Title look like a million bucks, ADR could as well.

This. The Ziggler Ryder feud from last fall made that belt worth something. Ryder really wanted the belt and Dolph was sure as hell not giving it up.

Reactions: GrammarNazi82

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Santino is the worst champion ever.....if Alberto gets it he should make it the Mexican title.

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
Wonder if ADR will go for the US title ;o

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Anyone else could hold the US title right now, it's just a plain lie to call a guy like Santino a champion when he's a comedy jobber. About Del Rio's reason, makes sense, got cleared after they changed plans.