Real sounding Titles

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WholeFN'Moe

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
So this requires honesty. Honesty as in you can't check to see if you were right before posting the Title. Here's what I mean...

Sometimes me & my gf will be bored & she'll have YouTube or Google up on her phone & say to me:
"Okay think of a Title that you've never heard of before but that you think would HAVE to be a real movie or song because it sounds like it totally would be"

Example a movie called "Don't Cross Mommy" then Google it & find out if it is actually a real movie or not.

Easiest way is to Google "Don't Cross Mommy IMDB" And then the year pops up & you can search for the trailer on YouTube typing the year in as well

RULES:
1st person will post a Title & the next poster will Google or YouTube it to try & find the movie trailer or music video... Post the results or just say "Not Real" then come up with your own title & keep it going.

I'll start

Movie: One Last Adventure

Reactions: Vampire Quinn

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
You didn't post a new one so I will :kitler:

Movie: Something Strange

• Haha
Reactions: WholeFN'Moe