Re: New Plan

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sicc Nick

Banned
Reaction score
I used to take my e-fed very seriously when I was in charge. What you guys need to do is show discipline. If the show sucks and nobody role-plays, let the results reflect that. When someone didn't RP and lost a match, it wasn't a competitive bout. That person got his ass kicked without even landing a punch.

Also, another thing I used to do is give the main eventers some responsibility. This is how I knew who deserved to be main eventing as opposed to who started the show off. The entire show should be a RP cap of 1 RP a week, the semi-main event and main event should be 2 RP's, and if there is a title on the line, there should be 3 RP's. This should also be the case for PPV's. However, if you want to have an exciting PPV, titles should not have a RP cap, and non-titles should have a RP cap of 1. That way everyone will show, and the main eventers can steal the show with quantity and hopefully quality.

and once again; instead of people just assuming that their roleplay was good enough, and getting discouraged when they lose and don't have a full grasp of why they lost, I think the rating system should be implemented. I ran PWA for 18 months, damn near flawlessly. 12 bouts on a weekly show and still wasn't able to fit people in. I know what I'm talking about.