Re-Done...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
I have decided to Re-Do my very first Sig.. I know Chavo isn't the champ but W/e...

Guerrerocopy-1.jpg

Hate

CT Styles

No offense, but there are other things you can do apart from having a psd in the middle and two pics from wwe.com on the sides. Look up some tutorials and see different styles of sigs. No bad, but I'm sick of seeing them.

2/10 - in general

6/10 for a beginner (I think you are)

C4

No offense, but there are other things you can do apart from having a psd in the middle and two pics from wwe.com on the sides. Look up some tutorials and see different styles of sigs. No bad, but I'm sick of seeing them.

That's what Untouchable's tutorial teaches people!

But really there are different styles as well and you should try them all instead of this one that you've been using. I won't rate you on this one but still you're doing pretty good for a beginners job. Change the font of your text, use different styles and do good blending, check out the tutorials as I said before.

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
Ehhh don't want to make another thread so...

cenazw2.png

I added a slang font..