Re-doing the Lady's bathroom.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I have no idea what happened to my OP. So...

Anyway.

She's purchased a new house so she's renting out the one she has now (it's a triplex, not just a house) so we have to re-do the bathroom.

Started off by bleaching the walls in an attempt to avoid sanding the grout. That didn't work so we rinsed the walls and prepared to sand them down and remove the caulking.

In the mean time we had to let the walls dry so I did some 'caulking' of my own. :D

Anyway, finished up that and now we've sanded the grout and are removing the caulking which is a pain in my ass. So I'm trying to find a better way to do it right meow.

It's funny this whole domesticity thing is pretty awesome.

Also, I think I'm becoming house broken. :)

monkeystyle

Reaction score
That's tough.

She's much better off than I am. Don't get me wrong, I do okay but...

This chick owns a triplex and a duplex, makes 60k+ a year, and is 6 years older than me. She doesn't smoke, very, very rarely will smoke weed or drink.

So y'know there's a bit of hesitation on her side regarding me. Don't get me wrong though, we love each other and plan on being together for a very long time but it's not as easy for her y'know?

Either way I imagine the whole moving in thing will happen but not for a few months I don't think.

This Guy

Anyway, finished up that and now we've sanded the grout and are removing the caulking which is a pain in my ass. So I'm trying to find a better way to do it right meow.

Dude, just cause you got a hairy ass doesn't mean it makes good sandpaper. Your going to get an infection that way.

noumenon

You don't have to sand grout...that's kind of redundant:eek5: They sell a chemical that cleans "decoritive cement" IE grout and other indoor poured floors and such. I did tile work for a LOOONG time before I was an electrician.
Just ask someone in a hardware store for some acid wash for grout.
ALSO...they sell a tool to remove caulking instead of scraping the shit out with a sheetrocking knife..

Evil Austin

Lmao at this guy. Just be thankful that you didn't sit on a Velcro chair.

PeepShow

I thought you were done smoking weed.

KNEW IT WAS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE~

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I haven't and we havent together as it;s a very rare occasion for her. I imagine at some point we will but its' like a once or twice a year thing with her.