Re-arranged sections & a new one added.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
I've moved the "TNA & Other Wrestling" section to the "Professional Wrestling" category where it joins our current WWE sections. I hope this increases activity there but more importantly it shows we care just as much about other companies, as we are a wrestling forum not specifically a wwe forum.

I've also added "Sports" to the "Backstage" category. I hope this section gets quite a bit of activity as I know there's quite a few sports fans here. Please fill it up so it remains :).

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
I like the way you've rearranged it. I'm guessing the TNA forum will get more activity now as it's more easily accessible and it looks more appealing. Great to see the sports section added for other sports discussions, such as Football, Soccer and UFC just to name a few.

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
Crayo said:
Oh thanks for reminding me. All UFC talk will now go in the sports section.

That would be the best fit place for it considering this is a wrestling forum and we've only got a Sports forum closest to any other sport :).

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
R'Albin said:
I want to make a Scottish football discussion thread but.. is there actually anyone on here that follows Scottish football?:p

I personally don't however I'm sure some of us can try participating whether they watch it or not, hopefully leading them on getting into it. I know personally I wouldn't get into it as I only watch the Premier League.

Reaction score
Gonna take some time getting used to this. I keep clicking the wrong sections.
ffff.png