Razor Ramon (good feedback = Good rep)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wrestling Station

Not my best, but i tried some of the advices Alhajri gave me before..
14mdr28.jpg

feedback please

JC Punk

Reaction score
I love it, i really do the only thing i think could be better is maybe where the blue is make it gold or purple ( because of the Razor Ramon era ) other than that is is great

PeepShow

Pretty good stuff here once again. The spatter effect on the b/g or whatever it is, it works prefect on this piece. Also, the blue light right next to the PSD and towards the bottom also goes good with this. Only thing I would do to this is maybe add some more of his colors such as maybe try purple or pink? I would understand if you don't, but I think it's worth a shot, especially the pink. Maybe try a pink spot of light and a purple one along with the blue somewhere? Just some suggestions. Good work though.

the dark knight

im getting really really tired of repeating myself. you have no color taste mate....your colors never flow at all. black, grey, white, baby blue, purple and gold? nice effects and all but colors really dont look right..

CT Styles

I think it would look great if it was a different superstar. Razor Ramon just needs different colors imo. Another thing is I don't like the lighting effect on him either, it just doesn't look very good on him and it just doesn't really flow. The background and everything else flows imo, it just needs a different superstar, the colors don't suit Razor and the lighting effect I am not a big fan of.