RAW Viewership Report

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Monday night’s episode of Raw averaged 4.482 million viewers, according to TV By The Numbers. We hope to have the final rating shortly.

Viewers were up slightly from last week’s post-SummerSlam episode, which drew a 3.1 rating with 4.478 million viewers.

The first hour of Monday night’s show reached 4.16 million viewers, while the second garnered 4.786 million viewers. Viewers fell in the third hour, which drew 4.499 million viewers.

-PWMania

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Third hour lost viewers huh. I guess no one gives a damn about Jerry Lawler.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Leo C said:
Third hour lost viewers huh. I guess no one gives a damn about Jerry Lawler.

They announced the tag match, had HHH delivering his never-ending promo, there were several things announced that didn't draw. Surprise, surprise, you stick Smackdown's two overpushed superfaces in hour 3 and they won't draw.

Can't wait to see the quarter hours... although I'm sure if it's the ME's fault they lost viewers it's 100% on Lawler.

Y2J Enigma

The Artiste
Reaction score
Not bad ratings for Monday Night Raw, but I take this as a sign raw needs to go back to two hours. Staying at three will eventually cause viewers to leave as the show gets longer, if they aren't interesed. If it's only two hours, they would definitely be more interested, because they wouldn't have to sit through three hours of anything but wrestling... I also agree with Rainman's point, announcing that tag match must have hurt the ratings, at least somewhat.