RAW Ratings - The fans are pleased.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
The 6/25 edition of Raw did a 3.3 rating, with 4,713,000 viewers. The show did hours of 3.21 and 3.37. A nice number, a good trend from hour one to hour two, looks like the people have the power after all.

PWinsider

Great ratings for RAW. It seems childish dominant Cena is drawing his tits off.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Very good rating. Well, let's see if they can keep it up. I think abusing Cena draws ratings after all... :facepalm1:

Reaction score
Nice ratings once again. It's probably getting higher cuz it's near the 1,000th RAW episode but this week's RAW was good and deserved that much.

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
what was it last week.

army_george

Jobber
Reaction score
i think the whole returning legends could be drawing a bit as well... like vader, piper and psycho sid... i think thats pretty cool and could be bringing in some older viewers from way back when

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
army_george said:
i think the whole returning legends could be drawing a bit as well... like vader, piper and psycho sid... i think thats pretty cool and could be bringing in some older viewers from way back when

And they get to see the legends go one on one with the Ginger demon that is Slater.
heath_slater_promo_3_gif_by_dimelotu-d52lhln.gif

Slater time!

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
Stopspot said:
And they get to see the legends go one on one with the Ginger demon that is Slater.
heath_slater_promo_3_gif_by_dimelotu-d52lhln.gif

Slater time!

Slater is boss :boss1:

army_george

Jobber
Reaction score
haha
i dont know what it is but i actually sort of like him (despite his hair colour of course)
all yesterday i was singing his "im a one man baaaaaaand" song

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Slater cracks me up so much atm his goofy segments kinda work and he pulls them off well.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
army_george said:
haha
i dont know what it is but i actually sort of like him (despite his hair colour of course)
all yesterday i was singing his "im a one man baaaaaaand" song

Slater is one of the most used wrestlers in WWE. In a way he is like Dolph since he is extremely good at making others look good. Give him a decent mid card heel push and he could be money.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
@[Stopspot] so true they could use this guy to help get ppl over from mid card to the top as he'll be an epic mid card heel.