RAW rating 7th May

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Last night's edition of WWE Raw drew a 3.03 cable rating and took in 4.31 million viewers.

This is down from last week's show, which was coming off the Extreme Rules PPV, and drew a 3.33 cable rating with 4.88 million viewers.

Source; WZ

Oh dear. Nearing the 2's. Good, I hope this makes WWE realise how shit their product is atm.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Will mark when they are in the 2s next week

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Crayo said:
Next week is the show before the PPV, normally pretty decent. I doubt they'll drop.

I don't think that this PPV 'build' has anyone wondering what's next. I could see it happening.

IIRC the WM Go home show had lower ratings than the show the week before.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
KevinLockard23 said:
Isn't that pretty much around the standard rating these days?

They were down 500k viewers from a week ago. ratings are on the decline on both Raw and SD

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
3.2-3.4 is their average. They had a period last year where they had 2.9's and 3.0's and stuff. But they crawled out of that. Now it's going shitty again. This is good though.