Raw Preview: February 6th, 2012.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
This was copied from Wrestlezone:

Tonight, WWE is broadcasting this week's edition of Raw from The Chesapeake Energy Arena in Oklahoma City, OK. No matches have been announced for the show, however Triple H is being advertised to appear so it's likely WWE will follow up on Undertaker's challenge from last week.

The advertised dark matches for tonight's show include John Cena vs Kane and CM Punk vs Dolph Ziggler for the WWE Title.

Smackdown talent being advertised for tonight includes: Big Show, Randy Orton, Mark Henry, Sheamus, Cody Rhodes, Wade Barrett, Ted DiBiase, and Daniel Bryan.

Comment on this and share your thoughts on tonight's show!

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
This should sort of be in the discussion thread, since it's another thread discussing RAW tonight lol. Want me to merge it for you?

Nice to have a bit of extra information, Oklahoma is a crap city though isn't it for RAW?

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
This is just the info on Tonight's raw or else I thought the other thread is for discussing it live as well or else it's okay to merge :)

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Fair enough but I think it'll just end up with us discussing RAW tonight which is what the other thread is for haha :p

I'll merge it if that's okay with you? :)