Raw Post WM or this week RAW?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
So difficult. This RAW was far better in terms of content and booking, but the crowd was simply exceptional. They made every single match interesting.

Tough. But because of the booking this week, I'll go with this week.

BaraaKhalaf92

Champion
Reaction score
They cheered Cena more than they cheered Brock, so hell no. lol
seriously though, both crowds were great but I'd go with the Post WM crowd.

Reaction score
Personally, I found the RAW after wrestlemania to be shitty for the most part. It was the same old filler booked RAW, this time around however it had a good crowd and a Ziggler cash in. Other than that, no substance whatsoever.

This RAW was good throughout, and it even had a somewhat decent crowd too. Very enjoyable.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Post mania was great for the feel of the show and the crowd.

This week was great due to the quality of the show. Everything fell into place and gelled together.

This week wins, I'm a sucker for quality.

Reaction score
They were both amazing, post WM Raw was awsome with DZ cash-in, but 06/17 Raw was better, everything was very entertaining, laughed my ass (no PG for me) off when Mark Henry announced his 'retirement' and hit Cena with a WSS:yes:

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Post Wrestlemania. Ziggler cashing in. Ryback turning heel. Barrett regaining his title a day later. Dean Ambrose letting me smack his ass as he walked back through the crowd

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
This week Raw for logical booking, and everything was enjoyable. It didn't feel like a filler at any point of the show :true:

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
Post WM Raw had a better crowd and a more exciting feel I think, but this weeks RAW everything just seemed to click. I'm going with this weeks.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Ziggler cashing in >> anything that happened this week
That crowd >> anything from this week.

The great booking for the majority of the show makes it close, but the post-WM Raw still edges it out for me.