Raw Live in Grand Rapids...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

J

Was fuckin' awsome...First i went to Endurance(Golds Gym) and Batista was just workin' out...and then got pics wit him...He's a cool shy guy...Then went to the show...Got to shake hands wit Ron Simmons...Plus got to hear something besides Damn or rymes of Damn...Lol...Then seen the show live...Orton as Champ...and Return of Shawn...After the show went to the loadin' place as they left...Got to shake hands wit Val Venis...he's awsome...and Maria...She's hot...Bwahahaha...and plus got to see how big of an Ass Hole some wrestlers really are...Like the Highlanders and Santino...but yea...Today was awsome...I'll have some pics and vids up later...They a little low res cuase it was my phone...So yea...

J-Dawg

The Rated R CMStar

That's weirf, all the reports from fans say that Santino and The Highlanders are very talkative, nice guys.

It had to be cool to witness the return of the Showstopper.

And I wouldn't have shaked Maria's hand, maybe something else

J

That's weirf, all the reports from fans say that Santino and The Highlanders are very talkative, nice guys.

Ahhhh...maybe they were just still in character...but they seemed for real...and it wasn't Rory being the dick it was Robbie...

And I wouldn't have shaked Maria's hand, maybe something else

Yeah...and if you seen the black tigh pants she had on.....DAMN!!!...

...but yea the return of HBK made the night perfect...It was awsome...