RAW Janurary, 6th 2014 Live Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Sd0ih.png

When:
United States: LIVE, Monday Night, Dec. 23, at 8/7c on the USA Network
United Kingdom: Tuesday Morning, Dec. 24, at 1AM on SkySportsHD3

Where:
Baltimore Arena
Baltimore, MD

RAW Five-Point Review:
181cb070eb681eda0e4b60e26591631a.jpg
WWE.com said:
When the WWE Universe last convened for Monday Night Raw, Daniel Bryan was skulking off as — apparently — a new convert to The Wyatt Family, Brock Lesnar had laid waste to Mark Henry and Randy Orton received his latest challenge to the WWE World Heavyweight Championship. As 2014 begins and The Road to WrestleMania draws near, how will these explosive situations play out? Oh, and to top it off, it’s Old School Raw on Monday, too. Here’s what WWE.com expects for the first Raw of the New Year.​

1. Old School
06fe4edefee66a9a7693f93d4a1bef9c.png
WWE.com said:
Old School Raw is always a treat, from the retro TitanTron to the parade of Legends, alumni and WWE Hall of Famers who drop by to say hello. Raw General Manager Brad Maddox let slip that we’re already getting WWE Hall of Famer Ric Flair, but who else will show? For reference, last year’s Old School Raw saw the return of The Undertaker, The New Age Outlaws and more.​

2. One on One
JWh3dse.png
WWE.com said:
Speaking of old-school, Stephanie McMahon opted out of frills and fancy stipulations when she set the rematch for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship at Royal Rumble. Randy Orton is set to defend his title against John Cena in a bout that will have no interference and can only be decided via pinfall or submission, just as the Hall of Famers did. Neither champion nor challenger was present at Raw last week to respond to the announcement. With both Superstars in the house this week, how will The Viper and Cena react?​

3. Best in The Shield?
v0PpUot.png
WWE.com said:
CM Punk continued his one-man mission to sow dissent among The Shield by demanding he face the faction’s “best” member and disqualifying United States Champion Dean Ambrose from contention right off the bat. His opponent ended up being Seth Rollins, but that was only because Maddox made an executive decision. Punk rounds out the trio by facing Roman Reigns this week. Can the big man do what his teammates could not and top The Best in the World?​

4. Who'll stop the pain?
e469d26111e534e465526f20aa34e088.png
WWE.com said:
WWE COO Triple H shocked the WWE Universe by summoning Brock Lesnar from his sabbatical last week, but The Anomaly had a bigger surprise in store when he named himself the No. 1 contender to the WWE World Heavyweight Championship, daring anyone who disagreed to step up and say so. Mark Henry took him up on that challenge and was summarily taken out. With Lesnar running wild, is there anyone in the locker room who could possibly stop him? More importantly, is there anyone with the guts to try?​

5. Family ties
m9uv95Y.png
WWE.com said:
Bray Wyatt’s hard work paid off last week when Daniel Bryan finally agreed to join The Wyatt Family after suffering the clan’s latest 3-on-1 attack against him; an apparent act of solidarity against “the machine” that Wyatt opposes. The former WWE Champion’s whereabouts are currently unknown since he joined Wyatt’s fold, though it’s unlikely Bray will let another week go by without showing off his latest prize. What does the newly-extended Wyatt Family have in store? Tune in to Old School Raw on Monday, 8/7 CT on USA Network to find out.​

Jonathas

Jobber
Reaction score
Old schools Raws tends to be a great show. I think we will get a great return tomorrow. Maybe Hulk or Goldberg?
And I hope to see Lita again!!!!

mh0707

The Artiste
Reaction score
I'm going to sound like a delusional mark now, BUT, I think Stone Cold will return tonight. I'm probably wrong though.

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
With old school Legends and Hall of Famers to be shown on Raw tonight, what's the over/under at the chance at Flair trying to do some kiss stealing tonight?
ca27bec19ee836f25c0bd12448ad27a6.gif

Nick

Reaction score
Bad day for them to have a special RAW. The National championship game is on tonight, debating which to watch. I just want to mark for Rikishi and DDP, decisions decisions.

mh0707

The Artiste
Reaction score
I'm going to be here babes, the other swede, no one knows me