Raw Draws Its Lowest Rating In Over 15 Years

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
- Monday’s Christmas-themed episode of Raw featuring John Cena vs. Alberto Del Rio in a Miracle on 34th Street Fight and a Santa Claus injury angle drew a 2.2 cable rating, which marks as the show’s lowest rating of 2012 and in over 15 years. The last episode to draw a figure that low was the September 8, 1997 show, which featured Triple H vs. Savio Vega vs. The Patriot in the main event.

Raw averaged 3.167 million viewers over the course of two hours, down from 4.23 million the week before for a show that drew a 2.9 cable rating. Hour one drew 2.94 million viewers, hour two drew 3.271 million viewers, and hour three drew 3.219 million viewers.

:lol1:

acailler

Reaction score
Can someone find HHH v Savio Vega v The Patriot...?

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
And Smackdown was that huge. So lower graded WWE product (not by us) gets the same rating, even with Foley on.

Im disappointed, but i hope they do horrible and we get competing products, it's what we talk about at the cool table during recess.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
I didn't even watch this show on tv due to christmas. I Doubt it has anything to do with the product. Just had life shit to take care of ya dig?

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
A Raw on Christmas Eve. Was to be expected. Not even WWE really put much effort into building towards the Rumble or anything meaningful as a result. The shows was centered around Santa in a hospital bed and Cena avenging his accidental injury by fighting Del Rio. Not even The Shield was on the show. Punk also cut the same promo he's been cutting for awhile now.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Saw a repeat yesterday an it was pretty pants. But had it's moments for a x-mass eve show. Meh honestly tho who is arsed bout WWE on x-mass eve?

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
It landed directly on Christmas and the ratings have taken a dip since the last time Raw was on Christmas. In addition to that the show was piss poor crappy and not live. I don't even think any of the main storylines were focused on.