RAW December 23rd, 2013 Live Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Sd0ih.png

When:
United States: LIVE, Monday Night, Dec. 23, at 8/7c on the USA Network
United Kingdom: Tuesday Morning, Dec. 24, at 1AM on SkySportsHD3

Where:
Frank Erwin Center
Austin, Texas​

RAW Five-Point Review:
300c1314ccc7b91d76863f92df1aebdd.jpg
WWE.com said:
It’s Christmas time, and you know what that means: Raw is going Yuletide. And with a “Battle For Christmas” and WWE World Heavyweight Champion Randy Orton set to appear on a seasonal “Raw Christmas,” this Monday’s show is bound to be filled with holiday hell-raising for all to enjoy. Here’s what WWE.com thinks is waiting under the proverbial tree for this coming week.​

1.The fight before Christmas
aUEVRKq.png
WWE.com said:
No two ways around it: This clash between “Good Santa” and “Bad Santa” is fixing to be pretty epic. The stipulation is appropriately grand, too: The two Kris Kringles will go toe-to-toe in a match with Christmas itself on the line. Will the evil St. Nick prevail and cancel Christmas? Or will Good Santa do what he does and rescue the holidays for the WWE Universe?​

2.Golden ornament
Xk8I3RM.png
WWE.com said:
The Authority’s Christmas gift came early when Randy Orton won the WWE World Heavyweight Championship at WWE TLC, but the Champion of Champions’ star caught a bit of a smudge when Daniel Bryan took him to the brink just one night after capturing the coveted prize. Given that Orton took the easy way out by low-blowing Bryan to end the bout in a disqualification, is it possible that Triple H and Stephanie McMahon have a lump of coal in store for their supposed world-beater? Or is having the title itself enough of a gift?​

3.Family Christmas
1580c327f3913624fa99ec9648102204.png
WWE.com said:
With his scraggly beard and long hair, Bray Wyatt is like the nightmare version of Santa Claus. And with Daniel Bryan still square in his sights despite the Wyatt’s win at WWE TLC, The Eater of Worlds’ business with the submission master is still far from over. Bray could embrace the spirit of miracles and attempt to convert D-Bry to his clan one more time, but more likely he’ll just look to finish what he started and wipe the former WWE Champion out for good.​

4.Top dogs back in action
10a811187e8487afd2fe3bf4ac873116.png
WWE.com said:
The Shield looked much more themselves the night after WWE TLC, rebounding from an unlikely loss to CM Punk — and no one else — by knocking off The Straight Edge Superstar and The Usos in their latest Six-Man Tag triumph. With the men in black having found their groove again, who’s next in their sights? And more importantly, can they keep the momentum going?​

5.All Rhodes lead to...
YWSalmk.png
WWE.com said:
“The Brotherhood” may have just gotten an awesome new T-shirt, but Cody Rhodes & Goldust are having a rough go of it in the ring. Despite coming through in the clutch at WWE TLC, the Rhodes Brothers have had their fair share of defeats in the last few weeks. They don’t look like they’re slouching by any means, but the Tag Champs are hungry for a big win. Will they get one in their stockings this week? Find out on Raw Christmas, this Monday at 8/7 CT on USA Network!​

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
Actually looking forward to this, always nice to see a Xmas feel good episode.

Samalan

Champion
Reaction score
It isn't actually live but despite that, still looking forward to seeing what lame comedy they have in store for us :)

Action Jackson

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score
Good Santa vs Bad Santa!!!

Fuck yeah.

I will have a bottle of wine handy for this.

Reactions: Shadie T

BrockLesnarFanForLife

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Tonights Raw was taped last week so it aint live since you put it as live in your post. They taped both Raw, Smackdown last week after the first lot of shows so everyone could have Christmas week off

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Tonights Raw was taped last week so it aint live since you put it as live in your post. They taped both Raw, Smackdown last week after the first lot of shows so everyone could have Christmas week off
The thread is a live discussion. It's airing tonight so the discussion will be live. Live as in currently occurring, as in not seen before.

Reactions: Rogue

Samalan

Champion
Reaction score
I will probably fall asleep before the show even starts but if I somehow don't, I will join in :)

Brad.

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I'll stay up for the first hour even though I remember thinking this would be a bad show when reading the spoilers, which I can't remember.

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
Xmas RAW or cavs vs Pistons?...