RAW 3/18 Ratings Breakdown

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
The March 18th WWE RAW did a 3.08 cable rating with 4.25 million viewers, down 11% in viewership from recent weeks.

In the segment breakdown, John Cena vs. Darren Young and Ryback vs. David Otunga lost 36,000 viewers from the opener. Fandango and The Great Khali lost 104,000 viewers while R-Truth vs. Damien Sandow lost another 128,000. The segment with CM Punk and The Undertaker plus Kane and Daniel Bryan vs. Epico and Primo gained 111,000 viewers for a 3.27 quarter – the high point of the show.

Cody Rhodes vs. Alberto Del Rio lost 184,000 viewers while Booker T’s Hall of Fame announcement lost 124,000 viewers. Sheamus and Randy Orton vs. 3MB and the post-match segment gained 58,000 viewers for a 3.09 quarter in the 10pm timeslot. Dolph Ziggler vs. Kofi Kingston lost 302,000 viewers while the Triple Threat with Wade Barrett, The Miz and Chris Jericho lost 54,000 viewers. The final segment with Paul Heyman, Triple H and Brock Lesnar gained 494,000 viewers for a 3.19 overrun.

Source: PW

Only the segments/promos gained viewers. All of the matches lost viewers. :lol1:

So much for that face turn for ADR and trying to make him the latino superface. People don't want to see him now. :facepalm1:

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Wow.

Not sure if you should blame Alberto, blame people already having to sit through that craptacular first hour, then getting rewarded with a predictable (albeit very good) match. Surprised many of us had the patience to deal with that.

Reactions: Big Hoss Rambler

RoyalRaven

Fooqy Booqy Biggest Gamer Winner!
Banned
Reaction score
Punk/Taker gaining not a surprise, people are just turning over now they see Fandango.

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
The shitty show made the triple threat for the IC Championship lose viewers before-hand, it's a shame as the triple-threat match was awesome.

BaraaKhalaf92

Champion
Reaction score
I think these numbers are shameful with WM being this close.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Wow, Dolph/Kofi lost 300k viewers. Is this bad for Dolphs :eek:hmy:

"Fandango and The Great Khali lost 104,000 viewers" - NOW GET THESE FUCKERS OFF TV AND NEVER BRING EITHER OF THEM BACK.

Reactions: Snowman1

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Jonathan said:
Wow, Dolph/Kofi lost 300k viewers. Is this bad for Dolphs :eek:hmy:

"Fandango and The Great Khali lost 104,000 viewers" - NOW GET THESE FUCKERS OFF TV AND NEVER BRING EITHER OF THEM BACK.

I think it's more of a case of no one cares about Kofi anymore. They've buried him pretty deep since he dropped the strap to Barrett.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Senhor Perfect said:
I think it's more of a case of no one cares about Kofi anymore. They've buried him pretty deep since he dropped the strap to Barrett.

Heel turn incoming.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Senhor Perfect said:
His character is in desperate need of a fresh start, that might be the best way to do it.

Without a doubt. I'm not sure how it's going to work though. It's not like he has the physical attributes to be a giant like Ryback or Henry, not that we need another one of those at this time anyway though.

His matches are athletic and fast paced, not really how a heel works. It's going to be interesting to see how he changes his style. May have been working on it for months for all we know :hmm:

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Jonathan said:
Without a doubt. I'm not sure how it's going to work though. It's not like he has the physical attributes to be a giant like Ryback or Henry, not that we need another one of those at this time anyway though.

His matches are athletic and fast paced, not really how a heel works. It's going to be interesting to see how he changes his style. May have been working on it for months for all we know :hmm:

He can do the exact opposite. Become a guy who only does ground/resting moves. Tease high spots and then not do them. Do the whole "I'm not here to entertain you, that hasn't gotten me anywhere" shtick.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Senhor Perfect said:
He can do the exact opposite. Become a guy who only does ground/resting moves. Tease high spots and then not do them. Do the whole "I'm not here to entertain you, that hasn't gotten me anywhere" shtick.

That's actually a good idea, never thought of that :dawg:

Reaction score
Has Kofi ever been heel? Don't remember if he has. Would be interesting seeing him heel.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Big Hoss Rambler said:
Has Kofi ever been heel? Don't remember if he has. Would be interesting seeing him heel.

Nope, he's been a face since he debuted (2007?)