Ratings up again from last week.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
seabs said:
Why do you hate Bryan seriously? He's so similar to Punk in many ways. I thought you'd have been a fan tbh.

He's not behind all these ratings, i never said i hated him i'm just not a fan of him.

Even if CM Punk is my favorite that doesn't mean i have to like Daniel Bryan and they're definitely not alike, there's differences between these two. That hypocrite is a vegan for example and i hate his gimmick.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Zamorakian said:
He's not behind all these ratings, i never said i hated him i'm just not a fan of him.

Even if CM Punk is my favorite that doesn't mean i have to like Daniel Bryan and they're definitely not alike, there's differences between these two. That hypocrite is a vegan for example and i hate his gimmick.

Rating have risen since he's been a focal point of the show haven't they?

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Zamorakian said:

How's he a hypocrite?

seabs said:
Rating have risen since he's been a focal point of the show haven't they?

Yup.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Zamorakian said:
I rest my case.

You have no case. You're saying Show is the reason for the increase right? I asked you if they have risen since Bryan has been a focal point. It was a rhetorical question making the statement that Bryan has been responsible for the increase.

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
seabs said:
You have no case. You're saying Show is the reason for the increase right? I asked you if they have risen since Bryan has been a focal point. It was a rhetorical question making the statement that Bryan has been responsible for the increase.

Bryan is a smurf just like that, i don't like him like even personally because i don't see anything in him that fits a WWE Superstar you could go on and on and on all night about what he's done but it won't matter because for me he is just a hypocrite and a geek he just doesn't deserve the spotlight that he's getting right now, Cody Rhodes does.

Show is the reason why Smackdown is awesome.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Zamorakian said:
Bryan is a smurf just like that, i don't like him like even personally because i don't see anything in him that fits a WWE Superstar you could go on and on and on all night about what he's done but it won't matter because for me he is just a hypocrite and a geek he just doesn't deserve the spotlight that he's getting right now, Cody Rhodes does.

Show is the reason why Smackdown is awesome.

Fair enough. I don't quite see how he's a geek or a hypocrite but it's completely subjective. No one opinion can be wrong.

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
seabs said:
Fair enough. I don't quite see how he's a geek or a hypocrite but it's completely subjective. No one opinion can be wrong.

I've already told you it's my opinion, you could go on about his history but my opinion won't change it's simple as that.

In Character he's a geek and a hypocrite - Out of Character he shouldn't be a WWE superstar, could be better off in ROH.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Zamorakian said:
I've already told you it's my opinion, you could go on about his history but my opinion won't change it's simple as that.

In Character he's a geek and a hypocrite - Out of Character he shouldn't be a WWE superstar, could be better off in ROH.

I'm not trying to change anyones opinion. Alot of wrestlers would be better off in ROH tbh. People like Punk, Dragon, even Orton would fit in well because wrestling is encouraged rather then simple storytelling.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
It's funny because Bryan is the most over heel on SmackDown and draws ratings, while Big Show continues to squash and still can't draw a dime. If you hate Bryan for being a hypocrite in character, then he's one damn good heel and belongs in WWE.

Had to post that.

JC4Life37

The Showoff
Reaction score
I find it comical that Bryan gets the credit for good ratings....

... yet The Rock is given sole credit for the ratings WWE got in 2000

The Rock was a draw, yet HHH never drew a dime the same year? Pfff