Rated R GFX

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

1chiban

Reaction score
Here's an Edge sig I rustled up today. I prefer version 2 with the red tint myself. Rate/Hate - will deliver rep upon constructive comments.

Version 1:
ratedrsuperstarsig_iwf.jpg

Version 2:
ratedrsuperstarsig_iwf2.jpg

Reaction score
nice. version 1 is better because it is clearer to see. can read the text, and see the psd which is good.
6/10.

Wrestling Station

what did you do to Edge's psd? look at his face.. does he look like Edge now? lol..

Dont over-use the blur effects. Try use the eraser and remove teh ugly part of the blur effect so that it will mix well with the bkg (in a good way).

Rated R Superstar on the first sig is not clear at all, it looks like a dirt or some gfx mistake done there.

Now always remember that as you are using one psd in this, always try to make it stand out more than what you did. The focal point and centralization should be achieved.

1chiban

Reaction score
what did you do to Edge's psd? look at his face.. does he look like Edge now? lol..

Dont over-use the blur effects. Try use the eraser and remove teh ugly part of the blur effect so that it will mix well with the bkg (in a good way).

Rated R Superstar on the first sig is not clear at all, it looks like a dirt or some gfx mistake done there.

Now always remember that as you are using one psd in this, always try to make it stand out more than what you did. The focal point and centralization should be achieved.

Just noticed that myself - will change.

I'll work on making the psd more noticeable.

Oh and on the psd - I didn't do anything to Edge's face?!

Enigma22

Reaction score
ya i like the second one better. and maybe if u just overlay the psd of edge over the itself it would stand out a lot more...

Toddy

Reaction score
Vary nice the only thing ican fault is WTF is up with Edges nose i know everyone else has said that but it is that wierd

1chiban

Reaction score
Having taken the comments on board, here's the third version. PSD sticks out more, is less blurred but still blended (hopefully!)

Version 3:
ratedrsuperstarsig_iwf3.jpg

I guess Edge may have had a nose injury when this was taken?!

Wrestling Station

post the psd.. cause no way edge will have this nose lol.

1chiban

Reaction score
This my friends is the psd I used to make the sig. Dodgy nose included:

Edge104.png