Rated R CMStar presents: World Wrestling Entertainment 2010

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

exAusTiN

Reaction score
Nice to be back and nice to see you back, you've always been a good booker imo, but here we go with the review.....

First promo was good between Rey and Batista, I liked how you added Spanish in with Rey, very in character. Batista obviously is scared, especially when he blew up there in the end with Rey intimidating him. Bout to be a good main event to find out who faces Taker at the RR.

Kane and RTruth vs. Haas and Ziggler....decent match. Kane's moves were right, vintage Kane. Obviously him and RTruth are the crowd favorites and that helps them win. Short match but it signalizes maybe a Kane and Ziggler fued?

Ha small error in this promo...

Beth stares at Mickie, practically showing no emotion.

Beth: Mickie, since you were straight with me I’m going to be straight with you. I don’t like you.

Mickie exhales and lowers his head.

Beth: However, I also don’t like what Michelle and Layla are telling about you to the WWE Universe.

Mickie raises his head and stares at Beth. Both women continue staring at each other until Beth keeps walking. A few steps ahead nonetheless, she runs into Michelle McCool and Layla.
I'm pretty sure Mickie James is a girl, I've seen the pictures to prove so:rofl1:
But i like how you have Beth as a face and Michelle and Layla as heels, I haven't watched wrestling in awhile so I don't know if that's how they actually are but when i watched Beth was always a heel, I don't know but I like it...

Nice little Hart dynasty promo, im interested to see who beat The Hitman up....Guess I'll have to wait and find out.

DH Smith vs. Jericho, good match with a lot of intensity from both men. Obviously Smith feels it was Jericho who beat up Bret, but Smith wasn't having any of that, nice. Hopefully we will see Jericho team up with some people and we can get a nice little stable vs. stable fued.

Damn CM Punk as a heel, I like it though. I like how your point is turning this legend into a straight edged person, but for some reason i wasn't liking the cutting of the hair, I don't see the point of that, but nonetheless, let's see what you do with this...

Decent little Finlay vs. Hardy match, but once again it seemed short. But once again you got their moves down and I liked the surprising roll up finish, decent.

Hmm sending Khali to ECW? Good move, he sucks and he's probably better on ECW anyway

Hardy randomly being beat, let's see what you do with this....

Beth vs. Layla, i Liked how you added Michelle into the match, having Beth intimidate her. Visicious ending, being pulled by the hair..ouch! And then Beth gets jumped from behind only to have the day saved by Mickie James...nice idea, seems like Beth and Mickie will be teaming up pretty soon....

Drew and Morrison fued going on, I like how your making Morrison confident and putting him over Drew, obviously Drews pissed and will probably do something to Morrison, maybe.

Intense Batista and Rey match, vintage Rey and Batista moves, some countering and hard punches going on. My favorite match of the night, but i was not liking the ending but i see why you did it, and adding the Undertaker in the end was predictable, but always good to have, vintage Taker. Can't wait for the Royal Rumble!

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
Opening Promo: I was getting mixed feelings from Rey and Batista in this one. Rey opening kinda mad him sound like a heel when he is obviously the baby face. Normally when someone interferes to cost someone their spot it’s a heel move but with Rey it seemed a little out of place. Babyfaces normally don’t go seeking revenge like that. Batista seemed to pull a 180 in this as well. You would expect him to come out guns blazing pissed off strong man but he comes out saying he filed a complaint. Making him seemed scared to face Rey was incredibly out of place. Then suddenly he switches and becomes that in your face animal. Seemed like some bi polar issues going on but built their feud.

Kane and R-Truth vs. Dolph Ziggler and Charlie Haas: Very interesting teams…. There was some nice tag team strategy utilized here but I think the chemistry wasn’t there with Kane and R-Truth. I do hope you don’t intend to keep them as a team. I like the Haas gimmick and getting in a Muta Lock was a refreshing thing to see in a match. Interesting match but did not seem like it flowed very well. At least it was short and to the point.

Divas backstage: This really seemed out of character for Mickie and Beth. It seemed forced and did not play to their personalities. Lay-Cool eh? I found this segment very boring but then again the Diva’s do not have much personality so I am not saying it is because of your writing ability.

Hart DYNASTY interview: First off, Dynasty not Dinasty. This was interesting, I would have figured Natayla been the one overcome with emotions and not Tyson. Seeing as he is the one who is not apart of the Hart Family by blood. Smith facing Jericho is going to be a very interesting match and could really elevate Smith and the Hart Dynasty.

Chris Jericho Promo: It was in character but there were a lot of typos in here and it really sucked the life out of the promo as I was reading it. Interesting to see Jericho kiss up to the Hart Family. Out of character but ti could be him paying his respects.

Chris Jericho vs. D.H. Smith: I did not really care for this match as I previously thought. This made Jericho come off as so weak to someone who is not even in the same country in regards as name value or talent. Jericho kissing ass and being a pansy as well as trying to remain a heel is just not working. The count out was the only way to save Jericho some amount of dignity but not much.

Straight Edge Society Promo: Holy shit! This is totally the highlight of the night so far. Not only was Punk in character and in flying colors but bringing out of all people. Jake Roberts? Wow that is just ingenious. I thought that you were going to have Jake pull a baby face attack but him actually accepting Punk as his savior was insanely smart. I loved reading every line of this segment and I cannot wait to see where this goes next.

Matt Hardy vs. Finlay: A brawl as Finlay is known for. Nice back and forth action and the match really told a good story. A come from behind win for Matt Hardy and a very solid mid card match up.

Khali Promo: Celebrate good times come on! Khali is off Smackdown and going to the minor leagues. Thank god. He is a horrible talent to have and I am glad he is switching brands. Makes room for better talent on Smackdown.

Hardy/Knox backstage: Simple and to the point. We now see what the future for Hardy is. Looks like Matt is staying mid card.

Beth Phoenix vs. Layla w/ McCool: Squash match. Although I didn’t expect this match to do anything else other then move their storyline along. Beth gets jumped afterwards and the team of Mickie and Beth seems to grow more and more.

Drew McIntyre Interview: This was another one of those things where you couldn’t really tell who was baby face and who was heel. I am liking that you are trying to put Morrison in the upper echelon of the main event scene. I hope you are able to do it successfully although I foresee Morrison sticking with this McIntyre feud a little while longer.

Mysterio vs. Batista: This match was a little weird with the moveset. I mean Rey shouldn’t have been cocky or taunting especially with someone like Batista. I expected that from Batista since he is like 4x the size of Rey. Although you had some very nice back and forth action and it ending in a draw was not something I foresaw. A good ending and Undertaker standing tall over them both really brought some much needed spice to this feud and the Triple Threat is set.

Overall: 6/10. There were a lot of typos in this show and it really puts a damper on things when you are reading the promos. The stories were not all that exciting and some out of character issues here and there.