Rate Y2J

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

jwind

Reaction score
y2j.jpg

made for request......comment.

JC Punk

Reaction score
Its good but the second zoomed picture messes the whole sig up. 3/10

if you could take the second pic. out then its a 9/10.

1chiban

Reaction score
Would look better without the larger psd. IF you then added a bit more of the lightning brushes in that bluey colour, that would blend in the small psd and make a very nice sig.

jwind

Reaction score
well i should have posted this like 10 mins ago right before i closed the original file.

1chiban

Reaction score
lol. Still good, but there's something about that larger psd that just doesn't gel.

Switchy

Reaction score
It's a pretty good sig and I agree the larger psd doesn't look right. If there was a way you could perhaps cut out where the torso area of Y2J is on the bigger psd and still leave the main part of him doing the arms pose it may look better. The whole Save_Us theme looks pretty cool with the way you done it and I don't really know what to give it out of 10 so I'll just stick with the comments.

StaticX

Reaction score
The big PSD ruins the sig.. you could've done alot more with the pen tool to give it an electrifying look.. but you did a nice job with the blending and the background!.. Nice work!..