SPOILER! Rate Wrestlemania Night One

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rate Wrestlemania

• Total voters

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Rate Wrestlemania Night One and leave a comment to let us know what you thought of the show!

Main Event: SmackDown Women’s Title Match
Bianca Belair vs. Sasha Banks (c)

Belair won to be the new champion

WWE Title Match
Drew McIntyre vs. Bobby Lashley with MVP (c)

Lashley retained by submission

RAW Tag Team Titles Match
Omos and AJ Styles vs. The New Day (c)

Omos and AJ became the new tag champions

Steel Cage Match
Shane McMahon vs. Braun Strowman

Strowman won by pin fall

#1 Contender’s Tag Team Turmoil Match
Carmella and Billie Kay vs. Lana and Naomi vs. Tamina Snuka and Natalya vs. Liv Morgan and Ruby Riott vs. Mandy Rose and Dana Brooke
Winners advance to title match on Night Two.

Natty and Tamina won by pin fall

The Miz and John Morrison vs. Bad Bunny and Damian Priest

Bunny and Priest won by pin fall

Cesaro vs. Seth Rollins

Cesaro won by submission

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
This one gets a 9/10 from me. With one hiccup this was Takeover-quality.

I'm too lazy to give a writeup - plus i feel like going off on the epic trainwreck that was Night Two - so lets just meltzer this.

Lashley vs Drew: 4 stars (drew gets the first pop, lashley gets the W, two big guys beating each others' ass, loved it)
Tag Team Turmoil: 0 stars (how do you kill a crowd on your second match with fans in a year lol)
Cesaro vs Rollins: 4 stars (when seth's on he's awesome, and weirdly he was having a great night solely to selflessly make Cesaro even more superhuman than ever)
Omos and Styles vs New Day: 3 stars (exactly what it should have been, crazy to almost waste the other 3 at a wrestlemania but this was all about Omos's debut)
Strowman vs Shane: 3 stars (the best and worst of times, I'm a mark for Braun's cartoon offense, but not him selling Shane's baby punches of doom)
Bad Bunny and Priest vs Miz and Morrison: 4 stars (best celeb match ever? Yeah, because Bunny actually got to sell on top of the legit highspots)
Banks vs Belair: 5 stars (yep, I said it. This was totally fun and had me on the edge of my seat the whole time. Maybe it's just being a mark for Bianca but I just loved the match)

• Haha
Reactions: FlandyOrton

FlandyOrton

Champion
Reaction score
Why the hell would you open the first show with fans back with Drew not winning his moment & the heel win?

Especially since you killed interest in Bobby by breaking up Hurt Business. Why didn't they just have Bobby win the Title at WM in the first place? As far as the match goes... meh. It's fkng WrestleMania not Shot Gun Saturday Night, try harder.

Cesaro vs Rollins was the best thing on this show.

AJ/New Day was okay.

Sasha, Bianca was okay... just so hyped with bad acting.

Nothing else was worthy of even being on tv