Rate the Member Redux Day 1 - Peepshow

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
So, we brought this back too. Works the same way as RTW. Give a score out of 10, and post some thoughts if you feel like it. First up is what you might call pity placement. I say pity placement, because he'll get to be first place for at least a couple of days. :D

Peepshow
TNA Mod
#1 in Post Count. (Loser)
#7 in Total Reputation
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'll give Peepy an 8/10. There's always room for improvement.

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
8/10..................Hes a good member.....but he aint really been around all that long and is a flip flopper and just a whole bunch of shit...like before he was all TNA then he says he loves WWE bleh...lol 8/10s good.

Enigma22

Reaction score
9/10... peeps cool... getting really good at gfx lately...

Nation

8.5/10 He contributes quite a bit,getting better at GFX,does a lot for the TNA section, and he is quite active.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

peep is dedicated to this forum a little too much. but thats why i like him. 8/10

the dark knight

^^yea. thats like the only thing thats keepin me from rating him 5/10

he's pretty active and all and dedicated. but also spams outside hiat waaaay too much and loves to stir shit with other members. also, takes things a lil bit too seriously.

7/10

im nice today

This Guy

I give him an 8. He's pretty cool. Not one of those blind TNA can do no wrong TNA fans, I respect that.

Wrestling Station

"This is Awesome"....NOT! well sheep are always kept near the dogs,... its not what the soze of the dog in fight, its the size of the fight in dog!!...what am saying?!! errr he gets 8/10.

phantomgerald

7.5/10 he can spam a few threads and is sometimes a sheep, but other than that he's cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.